Best 2 BR at Kadani

tigertamm

Feel the Magic
Traveling with a crew of teenage girls the first week in March. Want to be close to the lobby and bus stop, preferrably on the Jambo house side. If you know of any room numbers to request...let me know! Thanks a bunch!

Instead of requesting a room number, just request "close to bus stop and Jambo house". Note that these two are somewhat mutually exclusive sine the bus stop is more or less in the middle of the building while Jambo House would be closer only from one of the end units.

Just request closest to the lobby. The exit to the bus stop is near the community hall and laundry room. I was in room 7810. 1st bead.

I am slightly confused by your post. You are traveling in March but say you want to be close to lobby and bus stop "preferably" on the Jambo house side. You either have Jambo house or Kidani and whichever one you have was locked in when you reserved and there is no switching now between the two.

Assuming you have Jambo and a savanna view, the views are better away from the lobby at Jambo. Thus, consider whether you really want what you mention. I would suggest if savanna view request "Zebra Trail," and close to lobby if you insist, although about halfway down the hallway, away from the lobby, is ideal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter