Besides Windsor Hills what other properties have water slides?

Reunion's water park is awesome! And last year they opened a smaller one also. CHampions Gate will have one also when there water park is complete.

The Oasis at Champions Gate opened last month. We're staying there in July and we chose it over Windsor Hills because it has a lazy river, kids splash park, a large pool, and a slide. You also don't have to pay extra for it like you do at Reunion's waterpark. It's not as close to Disney as Windsor Hills though.

Two of the pools at Wyndham Bonnet Creek have slides. Also two different lazy rivers.

in looking for properties with Lazy River, i found Regal Palms in Davenport has a lazy river and a water slide.

Lazy river, hippo slide, other slides and rock climbing wall at Orange Lake!!
i'm trying to find a room there for our April stay. are all these included with cost of stay or is there additional charge for inner tube for lazy river, etc? do they have a volley ball area? movie night? scheduled activities for a 13yo? thanks!!

You also don't have to pay extra for it like you do at Reunion's waterpark.

If you're staying as a guest of a Wyndham owner (which is also what you're doing when you rent at BC through a place like VS) there is no extra fee for the one at Reunion.

i'm trying to find a room there for our April stay. are all these included with cost of stay or is there additional charge for inner tube for lazy river, etc? do they have a volley ball area? movie night? scheduled activities for a 13yo? thanks!!
My girls are 13 & 15. There is a charge for the tubes but you don't need them. We just floated around it. You can see there activities schedule at experience orange lake.com I have also Pm'ed you.

PMfan, if you are looking for OL for April PM me :)
i don't see how to PM you and I don't see a PM from you. I have an alert that you wrote on my profile but nothing is there. please contact me at jfpmmp at cox dot net

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter