• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Besides WDW where have you used your DVC

garycindy Where did ya'll stay in vail? How many points did it require for what type of unit? Was it part of the concierge collection? I know Keystone is part of the concierge collection and it is a Vail resort.....but, of course, not at Vail.....We are really looking forward to using our points for an occasional ski trip....my DSs are just getting to the age where they will love it (5&7). Thanks.

Two DCL cruises (including one next month) and a 7 day stay at the Trapp Family Lodge in Vermont.

Last summer we stayed at the Broadmoor in Colorado Springs. It is a beautiful resort with a wonderful pool with slides. There are many tourist attractions in Colorado Springs.
The only drawback is the number of points required. We put 5 people in one room so we were a little crowded. At least we didn't have to pay for plane tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter