Bennigan's

SHarper02

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there is a Bennigan's close to Disney? We are checking in the night before our free dining actually starts, and I have a gift card to Bennigan's.

Love and Peace
:hippie:

There is one relatively close on 192, east of Disney in the area of old town. We ate there last trip and it was fine.

Have a great trip,

Steve

hello,

It's about 20 mins drive from disney to Bennigan's as we aren't stayed there but we have booked a room through springvactionrentals.com in Grand Palms:cool1: . This is only about 5 miles from disney and i feel u would enjoy it. Because we had a grat time during our stay, the staff is very co-operative and its well maintained.

Thanxs,
Mike:)

There's one right by the Sheraton Vistana on 535 real close to DTD, sorry I can't give you anymore specifics than that as I've only been once.

The 192 is a hellhole (and I am a local so believe me, I know!) Service is terrible 8 times out of 10. Save yourself lots of headaches and go to the one on 535.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter