Bengal BBQ

disneychrista

DIS Veteran
In all my trips I have never eaten anything from Bengal BBQ. So in an effort to do/try new things I thought I’d give it a try. I do have a question. Can you get the sauces in the side? The skewers are kind of expensive and I’d hate to ruin the meat by drenching with a sauce I may not like.

In all my trips I have never eaten anything from Bengal BBQ. So in an effort to do/try new things I thought I’d give it a try. I do have a question. Can you get the sauces in the side? The skewers are kind of expensive and I’d hate to ruin the meat by drenching with a sauce I may not like.
Shouldn't be a problem. We usually get our skewers with the sauce on the side.

Thank you.

Looks like a couple skewers and cheesy garlic pretzel bread will be my lunch one do the days
The combo is really good--a couple of skewers and fried rice. It might be more food than you want, but if you're getting a couple of skewers anyway, it's only slightly more (last time I was there) for the platter.

I haven't been there in years, but I used to go there alot in my no-carb days. The food was really good and they would put the sauce on the side for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter