• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Benefits of Registering a Team?

Eclectic Goddess

My Ears are a Pair of Devil Horns
DF and I have run a few Disney races together, and we're in the early stages of planning a 2016 trip for the Princess Half Weekend. We might have a few friends joining us for that trip, to run either the 5k or 10k. It will be a first runDisney race for most of them, and at least one friend is using the preparation for the race as part of her motivation to get healthier. It's going to be a pretty special weekend.

With the possibility of several us running, I started to ponder registering as a team. The runDisney site says that you get an extra team bib (which sounds like a pain, because it has to be worn AS WELL AS the regular bib), but it's vague about any other perks. Has anyone registered as a team, and can you share what it entailed?

I considered it but it looks like you pay extra to get an extra bib and a sash...and that's about it. Maybe I missed something, but we decided to pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter