Benefits for US Passholders?

jrtoastyman

Purveyor of Fine Latex Products
Hey, I'll be making my first trip to Disneyland Paris in a couple of weeks. I am a DVC Member, and I also hold Annual Passes at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World. Are there any benefits/discounts to having any of those at the Paris resort?

Thanks!

You can book rooms using DVC points but then need to buy tickets (I think for the length of stay) so most people don't find its a good use of points as the package at DLP hotels include tickets as well.

You don't get any benefits or discounts with an AP for any other disney park - just for DLP

I am a shareholder and AP holder at DLRP and could get no benefits at WDW last year either.... Until very recently, TWDC had a very small stake in the Paris park. There just doesn't appear to be any cross over at all. I believe the DVC points situation isn't favourable at DLRP either but can but used.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter