Bendy-Friendies V.3 - Food & Booze Lovers Unite!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just poping in to say hi haven't been on here in a long time. Just way to addicted to Facecrack:goodvibes. We finally got our dates for F&W 10/28-11/1. Will anyone else be there on those dates?

So... do I get flogged with grape leaves and left out in the parking lot in the "Energy" section if I change my dates for next month and miss the Friendies meet at the Ditch?????

I have the opportunity to "maybe" go on the Wonder for 3 nights... (anything to get out of the Aluminum category and up to gold... let along Platinum Castaway club... :rotfl:) One of my Thieves friends has planned a b2b on the Wonder with their nephew. BUT the nephew had to keep up to certain standards (he's 18 and has been going through that teenage tough time, rather... toughly on his part...) to be able to go... go to school, keep the grades up, etc... well.. he's decided to move out and in with his girlfriend so the cruise for HIM might be off...

Enter ME... I'm the back up... for the 3 night... (My other friend Monica is stealing the 4 night out from under me (she's luck I like...:flower3:) The 3 nights leaves on Oct 14th... so I may be changing all my dates and moving any traveling until later in the month...

I DO hope to make it to F&W anyway...

So am I forgiven??? :littleangel:

I did think of stretching it the other way... but I don't think the $ is there this year to do it...

Maybe I just want to be a mystery to everyone...:rolleyes:

Bendy...

can we have an updated list please??? Just keep putting "???" for me... :rotfl2:

Thanks!!!! :flower3: It's 15.5 so far... and I have no idea how I'm doing it...:rotfl: I guess it's right what they say... eat right and excercise...

I'm not anxious about it this time either. I'm also not doing it for any "reason" like a vacation or event... & I set a realistic number for myself. Sounds corny... but it's working... :thumbsup2

You are doing it the "right way" and it's not corny! You should be very proud and motivated!!!!!!:cheer2:

If you look at my ticker... it says 47.5 for total lbs goal... you know I COULD go for the # 50... but I've decided to keep it that way and drive my family crazy... :rotfl:

Have just about cleared out the mailing list for F&W buttons ... I still have about 18 left, so if someone wants some speak up now 'cuz it's first come first serve at $3 per button. :goodvibes

Can we talk ADRs? I'm curious as to what places people have picked to go this year. I'll post my ADR picks if anyone is interested in sharing theirs as well. For instance, anyone else booked at Via Napoli? Hmmm??

It's only a month away and I can't stands the anticipation.:cool1:

Can we talk ADRs? I'm curious as to what places people have picked to go this year. I'll post my ADR picks if anyone is interested in sharing theirs as well. For instance, anyone else booked at Via Napoli? Hmmm??

We're eating there on Oct 8th before the dessert party thing.

I can't remember the rest of my adrs though as they are sitting on a folder on my desk at work.

Our ADRs (and there aren't many of them this year) are:

Kouzzina ~ both for breakfast (twice) and dinner​

Les Chefs de France ~ lunch​

We have Via Napoli booked as our Last Supper on 10/10.​

We canceled Il Mulilno, Citricos, Le Cellier, bluezoo

Might add Yak & Yeti simply because I haven't eaten there and I have $100 in gift certificates burning a hole in my wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter