• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bench video possiblities

kbelle8995

DIS Veteran
Here's mine.

On the Beach at the Polynesian with a cool drink overlooking the castle.:beach:

At the Wilderness Lodge in front of the Large fire in the lobby or at the outside snack bar area looking at the pool. :cool1:

World Showcase bench anywhere.:thumbsup2

At the Studios, looking at the Toy Story entrance.

Animal Kingdom - the view from the lower dining area of Flame Tree BBQ towards Expedition Everest.

Magic Kingdom - View from the top of the train station down Main Street.

Epcot - Dancing Fountain at Future World

My favorite spot for sitting and relaxing is the porch at the Boardwalk facing Crescent Lake.

Night benches at boardwalk and on the beach swings at beach club looking across tthe water while the boats go by is one of my favourite real spots to sit and relax

My favorite spot for sitting and relaxing is the porch at the Boardwalk facing Crescent Lake.
We always plan a couple of hours before Magic Express to just sit on the porch and soak in all the atmosphere before we leave. Solo trips not the ones with the kids.

You'll also find us sitting on any bench people watching too.

6345340205_84918f7e4e_b.jpg

we have a few fave places to chill and take it all in -

the small "plaza" of sorts in front of Germany, overlooking the lake and SSE.

a bench at HS looking at the hat. Good vantage point to take it all in. Off to the right of GMR.

by Dawa Bar at AK. Outside Tusker House.

bench at bus stop at Pop Century or a table outside the bar

First, let me say that these videos are a brilliant idea. Kudos to whoever thought of it. I do have one recommendation for future videos. Try to place the camera in proximity to speakers that are playing the music for whichever theme park or resort your're in. The music is such a huge part of the atmosphere for me that I want to hear it higher in the mix.

Keep the videos coming. It will be more than a year until I go back to the World, so this is a wonderful respite.:thumbsup2

+1 to max'sdad's comment about music, though I do like Innoventions Plaza, where you can hear the music in the distance -- there are quieter spots in the parks, after all. But yes, the music adds to the ambience so much.

As far as requests (are you even officially taking them??), I'd love to see a bench facing the turnstiles in any of the parks to see people's reactions as they enter. Such a magical moment for so many!

I really like the suggestion of more music areas.

I will add the TOT alcove near the exit where you can hear the ghostly music.

On the Boardwalk by the Bakery. Or the other end near JellyRolls.

On the Yacht Club Dock looking across to BW.

I just discovered the videos and what an awesome idea. My only suggestion is I wish they were longer...those 5 minutes seem to go by too quickly...

How about one by Alohoa Isle watching people getting their Dole Whips....mmmmm.....Dole Whips

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the Park Bench Videos! It will be several years before we can go back to the World and these are wonderful. I teared up a little watching them.....thank you.:)

I love to sit with a Grey Goose limon slushie on the benches in France..you can see just about everything...the pavillions, the water, the French garden...it's a perfect park bench!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter