Ben and Libby's Happily Ever After - A Fairytale Wishes Wedding *Updated 14/3/18 + Wedding Video!

I know exactly what you mean about having a junk memory - I'm the exact same way and that's why we prioritized photo and video! I hope you get Ashley Jane! Her work is gorgeous and I've heard nothing but wonderful things about her. Trinity is also wonderful (from personal experience ;) ) How exciting for you to be finally, formally penciled in AND to have a planning session unofficially scheduled! Things are starting to happen now!

Oh I'm so glad other people are the same! We're also making photos and videos important :) We'd love th Roots but they'd just blow our budget so much :( I think Ashley Jane is a fabulous 2nd choice though :D I've emailed her and she's pencilled us in so fingers crossed!

I know, I can't believe we're pencilled in!!! AND going at Christmas! It's soooooooo exciting!! Roll on October when we'll get our date eeeekkkk!! xxxxx

Memory, only gets lost the older you get. I'm having to take a B12 vitamin supplement. Kevin gets so frustrated with me. But I also have Alzheimer's in my family. So I'm trying to be alert in everything.
I think my issue now is just short term memory with stress. The vitamin is helping.

Glad to hear you're penciled in! Now all the fun begins!!

Awww I'm glad the vitamins are helping, sorry to hear that! Having a bad memory sucks :(

It's so exciting! Its starting to happen after so long!! :D xxxxxxxx

I hope all works out with that photographer! She takes some gorgeous photos.

Thank you so much! Fingers crossed it will, we think so too! :) xxxx

Omg, your excitement is contagious! Also your engagement story is just too cute! Can't wait to follow along :)

Awww thank you so much, what a lovely comment :) Plenty more to come over the next year I imagine haha! xxxxxx

Hope you will be able to do your planning session in december. Fingers crossed! Ok, I love your Photographer! Such great pics. SO excited for you.

Thank you so much for the crossed fingers :) I have all my fingers crossed too!! can't even imagine what I'll do if we can't....lets not think about that!!! Thank you :) xxxxxx

Wedding Guests Part 1

Hey guys! Okay it's been a while, I apologise! I'm STILL getting used to my new job and time is just flying by towards our Christmas trip, we're at 155 days! Absolutely mental times. Anyway, some exciting news!

We officially have wedding guests!

istock_000012504086small_zpsnlnpffl3.jpg

Yes sir-ee, assuming everything goes according to plan, we will actually have wedding guests with us on our special day in Florida :) We haven't booked anything yet... and the wedding itself isn't booked yet... but we have guests! Hahah :D

So, lets backtrack a bit. We first started broaching the subject of a Floridian wedding waayyyy back like...March 2014. We started to put the feelers out as to whether our friends and family felt they'd be able to join us. Honestly, everyone was so up for it! We didn't have any negative comments, and we also didn't think we had people who were just saying it for the sake of saying it, but then when it came nearer the time, they'd bail out. Obviously it wouldn't matter if they did, but we just weren't getting those vibes. It was actually really funny because my Mum bless her heart got really caught up in the whole “we need to have more than 18 guests for a Wishes wedding” and she kept saying before we sent the STD's out, like what are you going to do if no-one can come? No-one!? Dramatic! We were appeasing her like yep, it's a possibility... but we realllyyyyyyyy don't think it's going to happen. We were prepared for the worst though! But we didn't think it would happen. And...it didn't! Once we sent the invites out we were overwhelmed with the amount of people who reiterated that they'd be coming. In fact, it was gosh darn emotional! And I still get emotional about it now! We're just so honoured that people want to come and celebrate our special day with us, and build their annual holiday around it :) It's awesome! Anyway, I digress.

So we were looking at about 24 definite guests. And there's still a list of about another 10 that are still maybes – these range from “we're doing everything we can to come” maybes that will probably be a yes nearer the time, to the kind of maybes we don't think will be a yes, but that we so appreciate them trying anyway :) Hey, it's a lot of money! We also had a pretty good idea of what each couple/family/group of friends would go for in terms of accommodation and plans for their holiday.

When the free dining offer was announced back in April, we were quick to sit down with the friends/family we thought it might work for, and talk them through. And not long after that, we had our first booking! Ben's best man Jason and two other really good friends of ours, all booked up for 2 weeks at Carribbean Springs with free QSDP. Woooo! I can still remember the night they booked, Jason came over so we could help him, and it was just such a special feeling :) It was actually happening!

Not long after that, two more friends booked 2.5 weeks in SSR with free dining – they're hitting it hard! So that was awesome too!

And then we had a couple of months with not much happening, until I suddenly realised the offer finished on Tuesday and we had a few guests who had expressed interest in the deal but hadn't booked yet! The most important of these were the mother and father of the bride hahahah! Oops.

So we hastily organised a night round my parents house last Friday (we were going to do it at our flat but it was absolutely boiling and we don't have a garden, whereas obviously my parents have a beautifully well-maintained parents garden :D ) with Ben's Dad and his wife too. I was super excited to get them all together and hopefully get some stuff booked. Well... it was a messy night. Copious amounts of gin was consumed and it was hard work but we did actually get there in the end. I was poised with my laptop and a Word doc of all different hotel and pricing options, and Ben was controlling YouTube on the TV with different Disney resort clips and reviews of the hotels. It was a professional presentation! Except all the parents kept interrupting haha! But it was honestly so funny. Love em :) At one point Ben's adorable Dad stood up and did a speech about how I should stop referring to their trips as 'holidays' because they were all going out there for our wedding and that's the most important thing so could I please call them 'wedding trips'! Hahahah! Well that told me! I was really touched by that though and I think my Mum had said that to him in the kitchen maybe, and it was so appreciated :) My notoriously unemotional (not in a bad way!) Dad also completely out of the blue launched into a speech about how special Disney is and that Ben's dad and step-mum should go for 2 weeks if they could because they'll just love it and it's something that everyone should experience.

!

This was so unexpected, I nearly started crying hahah! Bless him :) They haven't been to Disney since I was about 16 and my Dad would also enjoy the parkas I think but not love them, he doesn't like rides so he'd end up carrying the bags. And I think he thinks our obsession with WDW and wanting to go back is a little odd, but he's the one who introduced me to it in the first place haha! Which I do remind him whenever I get the chance :D Famously, during a family trip to France when EuroDisney had just opened (like the month before!) he drove to get us tickets for the day as a special treat, saw how amazing it looked as he was queuing up to buy the tickets, and ended up getting us 2-day tickets instead! My Mum was like whatttttt hahaha! :D

Anyway, massive tangent. So nothing got booked Friday because we were all too drunk... but then Sunday we went round to each respective house and helped them book. I made sure my Dad had done loads of research on the different options and to see if anything would work better for them, but after all the calculations he said 7 nights at SSR with free dining, $200 giftcard etc was by far the best deal. So they booked it! Wooooo! There is a chance they may add another week on nearer the time, staying in a villa, but it will depend on work etc. And they want to be on-site, close to us for the wedding stuff, and just not have to worry about driving etc :) So it'll be a totally different kind of holiday for them and I hope they love it! I'm confident that SSR will wow them :)

And Ben's Dad and step-mum booked the same! So we now have two parental units staying at SSR which is amazing. Oooooohhhh I can't believe it!

saratoga-springs-resort-reflection-M_zpsv3igcux8.jpg

So that's where we are now! 9 guests booked already haha, so crazy! We've then got Ben's Mum and step-dad who'll be getting a big villa for 8/9 people, so that'll be a big group. And then the rest is friends who are sorting out their own bookings, mainly renting DVC :)

And I have no idea what me and Ben are doing haha! Well, we do have a rough idea for the wedding trip. If we can swing it, it'll be something like this:

Sat - 15th – Mon 17th - Arrive Orlando – All Star Movies or similar (need to watch the pennies due to the extravagance of the rest of the trip!)

Tues 18th – Grand Floridian Villas Studio
Weds 19th – Wedding/GF Villas
Thurs 20th – GF Floridian Studio

Fri 21st – Sun 23rd Coronado Springs or similar

Mon 24th – Thurs 27th - Disney Dream

Fri 28th – Fri 4th - Boardwalk Villas

Sat 5th – Fly home!

That's all for now, just a little wedding guest update! Hope everyones doing well and having a lovely week!! :) xxxxx

That is so great! I am really happy for you! How exciting! Sounds like all your wedding party is on board!
I love the grand Floridian villas. They are so elegant. Sounds like a good plan!

If everything works out, we're going to be on the same cruise as you as part of our honeymoon! How exciting to have everybody booking their wedding trips, for your wedding. You guys get some great deals over the pond!

How exciting you already have guests booked!! Having other people excited for your wedding is just the best feeling :) I'm in love with your wedding/honeymoon plans, you're just going to have the most wonderful time (especially on the Dream!!)

Yay for having guests already! :yay: None of ours have booked for sure yet. We're waiting until we're for sure booked with Disney before we start sending out information :lmao:

Hi Libby!I followed you from your other trip report. :) We are going to be there this Christmas too. Yay us!

So I have wedding question. This is the first pre-wedding report I have read and I know nothing about Disney Weddings. I don't understand why Disney doesn't book your wedding date for sure. What is this lottery you speak of? How long do you have to wait to know? It seems unfair if you have picked the date and made contact about it, that you have to wait. o_O

I also loved all the hair pics! I never would have guessed that Ben was the same person!:rotfl:

That is so great! I am really happy for you! How exciting! Sounds like all your wedding party is on board!
I love the grand Floridian villas. They are so elegant. Sounds like a good plan!

Thank you! Oh I agree, aren't they just beautiful! so exciting that we'll be staying there :) Thanks for reading along! xxxx

If everything works out, we're going to be on the same cruise as you as part of our honeymoon! How exciting to have everybody booking their wedding trips, for your wedding. You guys get some great deals over the pond!

Ooohhh cruise buddies! Awesome! Yeah it's super exciting! I can't believe how much time has passed since I posted this update!? Hah! Thank you for reading along! xxxxx

How exciting you already have guests booked!! Having other people excited for your wedding is just the best feeling :) I'm in love with your wedding/honeymoon plans, you're just going to have the most wonderful time (especially on the Dream!!)

It's so exciting!! Yeah I love love love it, so nice that others are getting excited now :) Thank you lovely, we hope so! I'm pretty sure we will haha! :) xxxxx

Yay you have secured guests!!!
I hope everything goes as you are hoping. It's going to be beautiful!

Wooooo!! Thank you so much! So exciting!! xxxxx

Yay for having guests already! :yay: None of ours have booked for sure yet. We're waiting until we're for sure booked with Disney before we start sending out information :lmao:

Haha well with us coming as far as we are, we can't be waiting that long! :) xxxx

Hi Libby!I followed you from your other trip report. :) We are going to be there this Christmas too. Yay us!

So I have wedding question. This is the first pre-wedding report I have read and I know nothing about Disney Weddings. I don't understand why Disney doesn't book your wedding date for sure. What is this lottery you speak of? How long do you have to wait to know? It seems unfair if you have picked the date and made contact about it, that you have to wait. o_O

I also loved all the hair pics! I never would have guessed that Ben was the same person!:rotfl:

Ahhh a Christmas trip too! Amazing! Yeah I don't know why Disney don't let you book your wedding date earlier than 12 months, it's annoying but that's just the way it is :)

Hahah he looks so different doesn't he! :) xxxxx

Oh and I was married in October too. GREAT choice.
:)

I said yes to the dress!

:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

OMG it's been nearly two months since I posted! I honestly can't believe how quickly time is passing - we're under 4 months til our Christmas planning trip, and next month it'll be a year til the wedding!

Anyway, it feels amazing to be able to type that I said yes to the dress! I have my dress, wooooo! It's quite a nice story, well I think so anyway, so let me talk you through!

So, I had tried a couple of dresses on back in February when me and Mum went to the Wedding Show at the ExCel in London. I tried on 2; a lacey princess type from Allure first, and then a more fitted, mermaid style from a random shop downstairs which was a bit rough haha! I felt quite self-conscious in the fitted one but I did look nice, and my Mum loved it! I LOVED the Allure dress though and I asked Mum if we could go back right at the end of the day, like 4.45pm haha to try it on again and take a better photo so I'd be able to remember it :)

Allure dress from the Wedding Show

2701f8_zpsy0bkli4o.jpg

I felt very pretty in it but I didn't think it was 'the one'! We think it needed some sparkle or something just to lift it a bit. And it was a bit too ballgown for my taste!

Fast forward...6 months! :erm: Wow, time really did fly there! Mum said we should start thinking about making some appointments and getting to grips with the whole dress buying thing, and of course I was game :D we both had some rare time off together so we decided to make a day of it and I painstakingly arranged for 2 days worth of appointments, 4 shops in total :D

The first one was a beautiful shop that's really busy and they managed to squeeze us in on a Monday at 1pm - they're so busy we jumped at the chance! We had a lovely private appointment with our own consultant and it was just so lovely and relaxed. She let us wander around, look at all the dresses, and put little heart pegs on 5 that I wanted to try on. Being super indecisive, this was great for me as I was forced to narrow it down! I already had a pretty good idea of what I wanted but oviously at this early stage I was pretty open :D In my head I imagined lace, sweetheart neckline and strapless, and the skirt I was quite flexible. So we tried on a bunch here, and I quickly realised I was actually really fussy! Hahah! I was quickly pooh-poohing dresses if I didn't like 1 thing, which I think on reflection was actually good. What's the point of standing there discussing a dress if you can't get past something? Anyway, so after an hour and a half I'd narrowed it down to one dress in the whole shop I actually liked...but I knew it wasn't the one! There were no tears, and I cry at everything haha! We put the veil on etc to get the full effect, but I knew it wasn't it. Here's the dress:

IMG_5953_zpsna7ebshr.jpg

And heres what I didn't like! The skirt wasn't full enough, and I wanted a deeper V on the sweetheart neckline. Like, I couldn't get over it and I kept pulling it down and it looked so much better! Anyway, w thanked the lady and she said she wished all brides could be like me! Bless her! I was like, I bet you say that to all the brides! And she was like, no. REALLY I don't. Haha! Must get a lot of difficult ladies! ;)

Dresses bought: 0

So onto the next! We had 2 appointments the following day; one in Southsea, and a little one closer to home. The Southsea one was a really lovely little boutique, all feature wallpaper and chaise lounges! We had a lovely man helping us and I probably tried on 6 or 7 dresses here. We quickly established what I wanted, and we just tried a load on that fit that! They were a Justin Alexander stockist and he's the designer of a dress I'd fallen in love with about a year earlier after seeing on his website (more on this later) and my Mum became obsessed with the quality and fit of his dresses after I tried a few on. I tried on a few bigger ballgown ones, but I decided I hated ones with visible seams (fussy!) and I prefered it when they were drop waist, rather than natural waist. I quite liked the big poofy ones but my Mum felt they drowned me a bit, and were a bit too 'Disney' which was a fair point! Then I tried on this little beauty:

Unfortunately we didn't take any photos, but this looked SO AMAZING on! The photo doesn't do it justice! however, I hated the lace pattern! Why would they put a chevron pattern on a beautfiful wedding dress? Our consultant was saying it's very trendy and fashionable...not the look I'm going for on my wedding day! I t was really sad though because we love love loved the fit and the style but just couldn't get over the lace :( I asked him if there were any similar styles without the chevron lace and we had a look in the book but there wasn't really :( Sigh! My dream dress, minus the lace! I think we were a bit over it then so after about 2 hours we called it a day, ready for our next appointment.

Our last appointment of the day was at a little shop near where we live. Unfortunately, it wasn't a great experience :( It was a teeny tiny little shop, it smelt like damp, and the girl helping us didn't even introduce herself! It was weird. However, we were there, so I decided to try some on, even though at first glance I couldn't see anything I liked haha! And there was really nothing memorable here. They didn't even have many designers I liked – they had a lot of David Tutero for Mon Cheri but they were BIG dollar. I'm very fortunate as my grandmother offered to pay for my dress (we aren't overly close so it was a lovely gesture) but I still didn't want to spend huge amounts. It's one day! Well, two days if you count our UK party. But still. I buy all my clothes off eBay and I'm not into labels or anything so this was a big deal for me! I love nice clothes but I don't like paying lots for them haha! So I tried a few on, wasn't having the best time but it made sense just to try some out. I asked to take a few photos for reference and she was fine with it, so that was good. Didn't love either of these though, just not quite right for a few different reasons!

IMG_5964_zps6loovnlm.jpg

IMG_5968_zpsxzyg45zr.jpg

So we left quite hurriedly, and I was feeling a bit dejected. We decided it was emotional exhaustion rather than actual exhaustion – as although it's tiring getting in and out of dresses all day, it's more a mental thing!

We then left it for a week until the next weekend, and I threw myself into researching dresses I liked, and shops that stocked them. I now knew exactly what I wanted – lace, strapless, deep V sweetheart neckline, drop waist A-line, with lots of movement and 'swish' on the bottom, and a fairly long train.

Not much then haha! I shortlisted some dresses I liked, and made appointments at shops that stocked them, rather than just rocking up to shops that might have dresses I liked. I would definitely recommend this approach to future brides if you have a clear idea of what you want! Now, remember earlier I mentioned a JA dress? So, it was playing on my mind. I'd seen the dress in about May 2014 (I have it saved on my phone at this date haha!) and just thought it was so beautiful. Once we'd got over the whole 'it's happening in Florida' saga, I sent the photo to my Mum when she asked me if I had any ideas about the dress. Blimey, what a good reaction! I don't know what she thought I was going to choose but I feel like it was big, sparkly and princessy! Which isn't really what I was going for. So, when I first started making appointments, I specifically chose JA stockists. But did anyone have the dress!? Did they flip! One shop said they could order it in for £50 and if I bought it the £50 would be taken off the final price...if I didn't, it was farewell £50! Which I wasn't keen to do as it was as likely I wouldn't like it as it was that I would. So with other stockists saying they didn't have it and it may have been discontinued, I pretty much gave up and put it out of my mind.

BUT THEN! A shop in Alton emailed me back, breezy as anything, yes we've got it in stock come in whenever! So, last Saturday, me and Mum once again hopped in the car and drove to this bridal shop, with the aim of ruling Justin Alexander 8701 IN or OUT, once and for all! Well. As soon as I saw it, my heart genuinely skipped a beat. The lady picked it out of the rack for me and it was just so beautiful, I couldn't stop staring at it! I pulled myself together though and we picked a few more out to try on too...but we were going to start with 8701!

I put it on in the changing room and before it was even ON MY BODY I shouted to my Mum 'IT'S BEAUTIFUL' and she cracked up! The zip was broken but it didn't even matter, I was getting butterflies in my stomach! I walked out the changing room and I realised I was tearing up! Flippin eck, this was serious! It was just perfect. It ticked every single one of my boxes and then some. Lace, sweetheart neckline, SPARKLES (the sparkles had been subject to availability but they were on the dress and they looked incredible!) drop waist and swishy, a-line skirt. It was the one! My Mum absolutely loved it too and even though we had an appointment for later the afternoon and one for the following morning, I knew I didn't really fancy trying on any more! We decided to regroup though and discuss our options, so we nipped to the pub for a diet coke and just talk about the dress and if it was the right decision. It's just such a big decision to make isn't it! We decided it was though, and my Mum then offered to go and get my best friend and maid of honour Victoria so she could see the dress before we bought it. YAY! Love my Mummy! So we drove to get Vic, drove back, put the dress on again, and Victoria promptly burst into tears. So that was that! She then said something about imagining Ben seeing me in it and well, that set me off too! So we were all bawling haha! Oh it was so sweet though :) Such a lovely experience, just what I imagined.

So do you want to see the dress!? I'm not going to share photos of me in it until the big day as I have to keep some surprises! :D But here it is on the model, and some close-ups of the detail.

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-31%20at%2020.32.58_zpse5eggjbb.png

8701_zpso1lad81x.jpg

IMG_6148_zpswnxsfmji.jpg

IMG_6150_zpsxriww24o.jpg

I feel absolutely amazing in it, I didn't want to take it off! Honestly feel like I could walk around all day in it! I felt like a princess :) It's light gold colour underneath the ivory lace and the women all told me it went amazingly with my hair colour and skintone :) I thought so too haha! Putting ivory on afterwards just looked so harsh! It's unusual as well, which I love :D AND there's a full layer of SEQUINS underneath the lace! Soooooo sparkly and I can just imagine in glinting in the Florida sunshine!

Dresses bought: 1!

So that's it! I'll see it in a few months for alterations, and it's all sorted! I don't feel relieved exactly because I hadn't been looking tooooo long, I probably tried about 20/25 dresses on, but I was getting to the point where I was thinking there may not be the exact dress I want out there! I know it seems mad, but trust me when I say I'd done a lot of Googling!

Ooh it's so exciting. In terms of shoes, I don't wear heels so it'll be a lovely flat pointy toed style, need to start looking! I also would like big sparkly earrings and a headband/headpiece on the side. Probably no necklace, and probably a veil. I think I know how I'd like to look so we'll see what transpires over the next year!

No other updates for you really! No word from Kristi which is good as it means no other bride and groom wants our date (TOUCH WOOD) and we've got under 2 months til we secure our date. In fact, we can now say we'll get our date next month! Yay! Hope everyone is doing well, I need to catch up on other PJ's! :) xxxxxxxxx

Beau-ti-ful! I am so anxious to see it on you. I love the colour and the lace detail. I am so happy that you found the "one". I'm sure you will look stunning in it.:love:

Aww they're all so lovely on you but so happy you found the one. And you're so close to your planning trip and securing a date, how exciting - can't wait to read more!

Well it's about time we had an update! LOL I'm just kidding!
Your gown is beautiful! Something about delicate lace. I can't wait until we can see you in it!

Libby! I have so enjoyed reading your dining review - how the heck did I miss this one until just now!? Eeeek! So excited to read more.

Dresses bought: 1 is BEAUTIFUL!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

EEEK!!!

so excited for you guys!! Can't wait to hear about your Christmas trip and all the planning you'll be doing!

Did you see/read that this is the last year for the Osbourne lights at HS? :sad::sad::sad::sad: You'll need to make sure you see them before they're gone! :sad2::sad2::sad2:

Last edited:
It's so fun reading about a UK Disney bride! I studied abroad at St Andrews during university and go back to visit friends in London, Newcastle, and Edinburgh whenever I can.

Your dress is beautiful! I love the Justin Alexander gowns. I also love your Save the Dates! The color scheme is lovely.

Three glorious weeks in WDW and DCL sound so amazing! I got so excited when you wrote about your WDW presentation to your parents and future in laws. It's so fun to share in all the workings of Disney trip planning to others. I can't wait to hear more of the plans as they happen!

Awwwww Libs it's so beautiful!! I was a Justin Bride too! You will look stunning honey xxx

Thank you so much lovely!! :) :) xxxxxx

Beau-ti-ful! I am so anxious to see it on you. I love the colour and the lace detail. I am so happy that you found the "one". I'm sure you will look stunning in it.:love:

Thank you so much!! Fingers crossed I will! :D xxxx

Oh wow the dress is so, so beautiful!

Thank you so much! xxxxxx

Aww they're all so lovely on you but so happy you found the one. And you're so close to your planning trip and securing a date, how exciting - can't wait to read more!

Aww thank you! Yes it's all starting to get really exciting now and things are starting to happen! :D xxxxxx

Well it's about time we had an update! LOL I'm just kidding!
Your gown is beautiful! Something about delicate lace. I can't wait until we can see you in it!

Hahahah I'm so sorry, time is just absolutely flying by!! Thank you so much, I'm so pleased you like it :D xxxxxx

Libby! I have so enjoyed reading your dining review - how the heck did I miss this one until just now!? Eeeek! So excited to read more.

Hahaha I don't know but I'm glad you're here now! Hope you enjoy! xxxx

Dresses bought: 1 is BEAUTIFUL!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

EEEK!!!

so excited for you guys!! Can't wait to hear about your Christmas trip and all the planning you'll be doing!

Did you see/read that this is the last year for the Osbourne lights at HS? :sad::sad::sad::sad: You'll need to make sure you see them before they're gone! :sad2::sad2::sad2:

Hello!! Thank you so much! I love it!! Ahhh I need to do some posts about our Christmas trip, it's all starting to happen now and our countdown is going sooooo quickly eek!!

YES I did hear that!! :o So crazy! I feel so pleased we'll get to see it for the last time! We're very lucky :) xxxxx

It's so fun reading about a UK Disney bride! I studied abroad at St Andrews during university and go back to visit friends in London, Newcastle, and Edinburgh whenever I can.

Your dress is beautiful! I love the Justin Alexander gowns. I also love your Save the Dates! The color scheme is lovely.

Three glorious weeks in WDW and DCL sound so amazing! I got so excited when you wrote about your WDW presentation to your parents and future in laws. It's so fun to share in all the workings of Disney trip planning to others. I can't wait to hear more of the plans as they happen!

Aww what a lovely comment, thank you! So glad you're enjoying! Ahhh I bet you had an amazing time at St. Andrews! I would love love love to have gone to American university :( Never mind! Fingers crossed we'll find a way to move out there one day! :D

Thank you so much, I'm glad you like the dress :) And the STDs! 3 weeks is going to be amazing, a wedding and a cruise it really is too much excitement!! :D Hope you enjoy my planning! xxxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter