Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo Final thoughts 8/23

I continue to be very hectic at work and have been to tired when I get home to do anything but crawl into bed. Hopefully I will get an update out this weekend, even though I am working I will have a few hours in the mornings , so if I can get up and moving I should have some Dis Time , but on the other hand I may sleep in till time to go to work:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Rosie, sorry work has been so hectic and that you have been exhausted.. it's been that way with me too.

Too bad we both can't get some sleep at work! :rotfl2:

Thanks it was a lot of FUN !!!!Right Janet:goodvibes

Absolutely!! :thumbsup2

Were you feeling ill Rosie? Holding a pole and not dancing is so unlike you :rotfl2:

:rotfl:

I wanted to stop by and wish my favorite pole-dancing, lap-dancing granny a very Happy Birthday.

Love ya, Rosie.

I hope you are having a magical Birthday...

party:. HAPPY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROSIE!!! :bday:
:bday: Hope every Wish comes true!!
. party:

Wishing our Rosie
:tinker:a very Happy Birthday! :tinker:

May it be as wonderful as you are!
party:

I hope you are having a magical Birthday...

Thanks for the Birthday wishes !!! Sorry I am sooo late , I had a very nice birthday. Worked all day (who me :rotfl2:) and then went out for supper to Applebees with the family. A bonus was that Dave Judy's significant other heard he got the job he has been waiting for since summer , he actually started to day:cool1: Guess what they are planning next years vacations and Judy and the kid's will get to go to Disney :cool1: Oh I will too:rotfl2:

Thanks for the Birthday wishes !!! Sorry I am sooo late , I had a very nice birthday. Worked all day (who me :rotfl2:) and then went out for supper to Applebees with the family. A bonus was that Dave Judy's significant other heard he got the job he has been waiting for since summer , he actually started to day:cool1: Guess what they are planning next years vacations and Judy and the kid's will get to go to Disney :cool1: Oh I will too:rotfl2:

Rosie, so happy that you had a nice birthday! And that is wonderful news for Dave and for Judy and the kids!! :)

Rosie, so happy that you had a nice birthday! And that is wonderful news for Dave and for Judy and the kids!! :)

Thanks Janet !! He is soooo happy. It is a Union job, benefits look great and pay seems good and lots of overtime available :goodvibes:goodvibes

Brief real life update before I do a TR update !Kyle got his caste off:cool1::cool1::worship::banana::banana::banana: N more driving him to school and picking him up:goodvibes:goodvibes

Updated with food and friends .

This I believe is the Samoan, and was Janets choice

This was either Dawn's or Marie's

This was Dawn's as I se her in the pix so other had to be Marie's

And this was mine , my long awaited and sooooo good BIG KAHUNA!!!!

Janet I need your help, the pix of our friends meet did not copy :confused:

Anywho we met yet another of Janet's friends or should I all her the Bus MOJO woman . kinda gor side tracked with part of the title .Wih very few exceptions Janet had the magic touch. We would arrive as a bus pulled up or one would arrive within 5 monutes . This morning we not only had Bus mojo we had boat mojo!!!:goodvibes:cool1::banana::banana:

With full tummies we wandered around the Poly.which was just gorgeous

URL=http://s563.photobucket.com/user/englishrose47_/media/englishrose47_011/2373b1b6-bcd3-414c-8aeb-02e8108f5b5c_zps55299e79.jpg.html]
2373b1b6-bcd3-414c-8aeb-02e8108f5b5c_zps55299e79.jpg
[/URL]

A really nice foursome !!!Ain't we sweet ... :rotfl2:

Stay tuned for our next monorail resort !!!

I have to admit I'm a Tonga Toast gal, but those breakfast entrees all look delicious and make me wish I could have one right NOW! :rotfl2:

Nice group shot of you girls!

I just love the Christmas decorations! :goodvibes

Hi Rose! :wave2: Long time lurker just starting to post here but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoy reading your trip reports! You are incredibly funny and vibrant and I really enjoy reading your tr! Thanks for updating. I'll just be here patiently waiting for your next installment of shenanigans and hijinx ;)

That's great news about Judy's OH's new job and the fact they'll be going to WDW makes it even better!

Woohoo on Kyles cast coming off that must make your life loads easier :)

Your brekkie looks good but where on earth did you put it all? It's huge :rotfl2:

I have to admit I'm a Tonga Toast gal, but those breakfast entrees all look delicious and make me wish I could have one right NOW! :rotfl2:

Nice group shot of you girls!

I just love the Christmas decorations! :goodvibes

The breakfast was delish and I outdid myself by eating most of it !!!!

Hi Rose! :wave2: Long time lurker just starting to post here but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoy reading your trip reports! You are incredibly funny and vibrant and I really enjoy reading your tr! Thanks for updating. I'll just be here patiently waiting for your next installment of shenanigans and hijinx ;)

Thank you and welcome :goodvibes I seem to attract Drama and shenanigans:rotfl2:They say Laughter is the Best Medicine, so not only should I be healthy , but any around me should be as I can never manage a vacation without something happening, and then to make it worse I tell all about it . Like my Torpedoing at Fantasmic , only my telling on myself, made for a lot of belly laughing and the stuck in the elevator !!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

That's great news about Judy's OH's new job and the fact they'll be going to WDW makes it even better!

Woohoo on Kyles cast coming off that must make your life loads easier :)

Your brekkie looks good but where on earth did you put it all? It's huge :rotfl2:

Oh yes I am liberated now , I do not have to be the Chaffeur anymore :worship::rotfl2: I still don't know how I ate it all but I did !!!
:rotfl2:

After leaving Kona and the Poly we took the Mono to GF !!!!

As you walk in the smell of Gingerbread is wonderful

The Christmas dcorations were fantastic

Then we headed to Magic Kinfdom and were in time fo our FP at...

URL=http://s563.photobucket.com/user/englishrose47_/media/englishrose47_011/233_zps5a53ddd0.jpg.html]
233_zps5a53ddd0.jpg
[/URL]

Mickey and Minnie all decked out for Christmas !!!!Today they were rehearsing for the Christmas parade

It was crowded in that area , but at least they were there and not all over the park:rotfl2:

Lets shoot high and get a decent castle pix

Had to stop and watch and listen to these guys !!!

We then headed back to Pop and a brief rest before heading down to DTD. Once again Janet's Mojo was at work and buses were NO problem .
Our Mouse keeper was AWESOME :banana::banana: Every day we had animals and other touches .

Look at our Loo paper

So stay tuned for our Special meet in DTD !!!

Don't know that I'll ever stay at the Grand Flo, but it is definitely one of my favorites to visit when they have it all decorated for Christmas!

That is some crowd at MK! :scared1:

You definitely had some special MouseKeeping! :thumbsup2

Don't know that I'll ever stay at the Grand Flo, but it is definitely one of my favorites to visit when they have it all decorated for Christmas!

That is some crowd at MK! :scared1:

You definitely had some special MouseKeeping! :thumbsup2

Yes the GF is beautiful at Christmas and the Gingerbread sell is devine !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter