• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Belle's Library

wishinon3stars

Mouseketeer
I'm wondering if in the France pavillion in Epcot, if there is a library which is referred to as Belle's library?

I'm wondering if in the France pavillion in Epcot, if there is a library which is referred to as Belle's library? My daughter's boyfriend is going to propose to her at disney and was thinking about here since it is her favorite movie and she loves to read.... TIA

There is. It's further back in the pavilion but it's easy to find with the stained glass. They look alot like the stained glass from the beginning of the movie. Inside there is a couple of bookshelves (they're fake but there). Congrats by the way!!

Thanks for the info. It does look like the library is gone now. :sad2:

But we'll also have to check out the new store. It looks interesting:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter