Belle Vue Room

Cmdbuddy

Mouseketeer
Anybody ever use the Belle Vue Room as a little get together for the day before the wedding or something? We have been there once before, but of course, I wasn't looking at it with "wedding glasses". How many people do you think it can accommodate? I know they have the bar at night, but what about appetizers to order?

If we are going to bring a bunch of people one night, should I call the Boardwalk and give them a little heads up? It was empty the times I've been there, so maybe the might want to know if a bunch of us are going to converge on them one night :-)

are you planning a catered event there? or are you just picking a spot to informally meet? :confused3

The Belle Vue was full last night by 6:30 pm. It is often full depending on what convention is in town.

How many folks are we talking? If its a reasonable amount (less then 20?), I think you go and wing it. If its more then that, or you need to have assured service, I think you should pick something that at least has an ADR capability and go that route? I think to call the place and say "get, heads up, group of 20 on the way!" Would trigger them to suggest you make went arrangements for your party. Not sure the size of the room. I *think* they have niblets there. But if you want like trays of appetizers or an assured spot, that is something that should be done thru a catered event type situation.

Just my 0.02

I think with the couches and etc you couldn't fit a ton of people in there - you may want to try Martha's Vineyard at the Beach Club instead- larger space with less "stuff" like couches, tables lamps/decor in the way.

Unless something has changed very recently, there are no appetizers to order at the Belle Vue room. They also have one of the more limited bars when it comes to hotel lounges. I think the Crew's Cup or Ale & Compass at the Yacht Club, or the Cabana Bar at the Dolphin would be better picks if you want the option of ordering food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter