Bella’s Very Merry WISH-mas Party ~ 10 Days of Dreams Come True MAW/GKTW Dec 3-10

I am so happy to hear that Bella is doing better! I loved the fishing update. I did not know that those excursions existed. The girls looked like they were having a lot of fun. I love the hats! :wizard:

Yeah :cheer2:, new updates!!! Love the hats and reading about your fishing experience during the 7 Seas Lagoon Bass Fishing Expedition. Wow! Catching all those fishes most of made the 2 hours go by really fast. What fun you all had! Great pictures and so funny about AJ holding and kissing the fish for $$. :lmao:

So glad to hear that Bella is doing well. Tell her I said Hi!
I will definitely tell her!

I wish we could afford a fishing excursion on every Disney trip! Believe me I never thought you'd read those words coming from my keyboard!

I am so happy to hear that Bella is doing better! I loved the fishing update. I did not know that those excursions existed. The girls looked like they were having a lot of fun. I love the hats! :wizard:
We only knew about the bass fishing excursions because all water sports (including fishing) were included in our deluxe package the first time we went to Disney (in '07). It was one of those things like 'well, we're paying for it so we may as well use it!' I'm so glad we did it!
Emma!!
KISSING a fish!!!
23!!!!
Awesome day!!!!!
Definitely - good day!
I'd even venture to say it was a little Magical, in fact!

WooHoo! Great updates. I have to say I'm thrilled to read about your fishing excursion and especially that it's free with the DxDP just one more thing to convince my husband we have to go back soon. We'd already decided the DxDP was a must if and when we went back so that would just be a bonus. I am so very very glad to hear that Bella is doing so well.

That fishing excursion sounds awesome! Which guide book was the 20% coupon in?

Glad Belle is doing well :goodvibes

What an amazing fishing excursion! So glad you were able to beat your old record! Looks like everyone had a blast!

Woohoo..so glad you're back and updating, and that things are going well for you guys! I can't wait to read more... :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter