Bell Services transfer question

jelliott04

DIS Veteran
Hi all. We are heading to WDW for my daughter's class trip. We are arriving earlier than the official class trip. We are staying off site the first night then moving to BLT for the rest of our trip. DD will be moving to POR to stay with the class when they arrive on Wed.

Since we are driving and the teachers are flying, we are bringing a couple things for them and also we made goodie bags for the class. We check in to BLT on a Tuesday and the class doesn't arrive till Wed to POR.

My question: On Tues on our way to BLT, can we drop off the goodie bags (packed up in boxes) and a case of water etc for bell services at POR to hold over night till Wed when the class officially checks in? IE, will they hold things overnight?

Or should we just send everything including my daughter's suitcase to transfer via bell services?

I just am trying to avoid lugging all that stuff up to our BLT room (don't want to leave it all in the hot car for two days) and then lug it down again and over to POR from BLT. Also Wed is our MK day so I'd rather not get in the car drive everything to POR when we can just walk over to MK.

Class Trips to Disney?!?! I think I'll love this!
They will hold items... don't lug 'em.... too much work. I've mailed a box ahead and it worked out perfectly. I LOVE this about Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter