• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Being in Disney 'alone'

I've been on my own a few times. Take the time to do rides you want to do, see shows, watch parades, people watch, eat what you want to eat. It's kind of relaxing to be on your own for awhile.

Enjoy your alone time at the parks! If you go with a great attitude and a mental plan of what you would like to do, you can maximize your time and have fun! Do some of the things that you may not be able to do with others. Enjoy the shows on the streets at DCA and sit and people watch. Last year when hubby was sitting on a bench there, Donna and 'Lady' sat with him and they chatted. he loved it. Of course, if there are rides you love, you can also take advantage of the single rider lines. When I was there alone, I did my favorite rides (met some cool people on GRR, too) and then took in some of the sites that I usually don't have time to stop and enjoy with others. Have a great time.

I also like going alone. My husband can only do Disneyland for so long and then he ditches me! But I don't mind! My favorite place to sit is by the Haunted Mansion on a bench eating some Mickey beignets. So yummy! I also can take my time at the Shooting Gallery. I single rider all the rides that I can and just spend some time soaking up the atmosphere. You will have fun alone!!

I have done Disney alone for two days in the past, well kind of alone, I still have my guide dog. Since then I have made it a point to spend a few hours alone each trip. I love the sounds, and trying to find where the smells come from.the commotion when someone leaves an back pack on a bench unattended. The moving trash can in tomorrow land gets me and my dog every time. The single rider lines are great. You will have fun, just soak it all in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter