Behind the Seeds Tour - Epcot

annnewjerz

If I had a world of my own, everything would be no
Does anyone know if you can purchase the tickets to the Behind the Seeds tour in advance or if you just walk up to get them that day??

If you have to get them that day, can anyone tell me how far ahead of the tour they want to take you should show up to get the tickets??

Thanks!
Ann :goodvibes

there are no tickets per se (unlike at disneyland). you simply just show up for your tour. you can book this tour in advance through 407-WDW-TOUR as long as it's not same day. otherwise you can just walk up to the guest relations desk by Soarin' and see what's available.

there are no tickets per se (unlike at disneyland). you simply just show up for your tour. you can book this tour in advance through 407-WDW-TOUR as long as it's not same day. otherwise you can just walk up to the guest relations desk by Soarin' and see what's available.

Thanks---I didn't think they were actual tickets like with MVMCP, etc. but wasn't sure what it was called...I guess a reservation.

Anyhow---thanks for the info! :thumbsup2

We did the BTS tour in January. We walked up to the Soarin' desk around 10am and signed up for the 3pm tour. They didn't issue us tickets, just wrote down our names on a clipboard and gave us a receipt when we paid. We showed up 10 mins before our tour time and checked in at the desk.

This was during this year's very busy MLK weekend- we still had no problem signing up on the same day. There were all but one tour times available (a large family group filled one time slot).

If you are a AP holder or AAA member, you will get a discount, so don't forget to mention if you have either of these.

Also, if you make advance reservations, see when "Ed" will be giving the tour. He only does it once a week from what they told me, but IMHO he's the most interesting tour guide there.

I did this tour a few years ago and was terribly bored. I love the attraction and thought it would be fun to go behind the scenes, but our tour guide (male) was totally uninteresting and droned on and on and on. But I think it could be a good tour with the right guide.

I did this tour a few years ago and was terribly bored. I love the attraction and thought it would be fun to go behind the scenes, but our tour guide (male) was totally uninteresting and droned on and on and on. But I think it could be a good tour with the right guide.

LOL, I was just coming to post how much we loved the BTS tour!! It was me, DH, and DS (who was 9 at the time) and about 6 other people. Our guide was fine, but not the best tour guide I've ever had in my life - we still had a great time.

Our group was small enough for lots of hands-on interaction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter