behind the scenes tour of magic kigdom

Vinnie C

Earning My Ears
hi I just want to know if anybody has been on the behind the scenes tour of magic kingdom. how much it cost. Is it worth it. were can you buy the tickets for it. thanks

My husband and I took the Keys to the Kingdom tour and we thought it was great. You tour onstage and backstage for about four hours I think. I would definitely recommend the tour. We thought it was great to have the tour guide point out all the little things that we normally miss, Disney has amazing attention to detail.

You can visit this site for more information and reports about the tours.

www.wdwig.com/tours.htm

thanks for the info by the way jordgubben how was the wilderness lodge we are planing on staying there for a week in september

I cannot say enough good things about the Wilderness Lodge. In fact, we are biting the bullet on cost and staying there for the first four days of our trip in November. We absolutely loved the atmosphere there. It was just so cozy.

We stayed on the 7th floor (concierge) in one of the honeymoon rooms but I think that any room would be great. The cool thing about the conceirge floor is the seemingly neverending food available but that didn't seem worth the $150 more those rooms tend to be. I believe we are staying in a Woods view this next time (only because the standard views were sold out).

One of my most memorable moments was when I left the room at about 11pm to hunt for a ginger ale. When I walked outside the room this incredible sense of peace just passed over me. I think it was the combination of the dim lights, soft music and trickle of water from the "spring" in the lobby. We actually went out an sat in the chairs lining the railing and enjoyed the peace.

We did Keys to the Kingdom last year. Very enjoyable. Includes lunch at Columbia Harbour House and you get to see areas that you would not any other way. Do it.

It was a great tour. I wish I could remember the price. I would highly recommend it!

I think it was $75. There are a number of discounts available, like DVC, AP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter