Behind the magic - Disney Holidays

It was good! That huge gingerbread house was amazing, I can't believe they sell things in there!
Pretty impressive.

Also stick around for a few minutes afterwards for house hunters. These two brothers are moving out of their parents house and the whole house is disney. I mean everything, plates, door handles, pictures, rugs, everything in their parent's house is disney. It's crazy.

I watched it!
It was good, It's amazing to see what they have to do each night. All those things that they made out of gingerbread were amazing

I watched it. it was very cool to watch wat they do at night. it also gets me in the mood to go. 8 days!!!!!!

I think the show should've been 2 hours. They only like...scratched the surface! It was really good though. I wish I could go to disney during the holidays.

i liked it a lot, but i think it should've been longer too. i feel like they left stuff out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter