Before I get my PS in MK, I need to know...

mat526

Earning My Ears
what day the Spectromagic Parade is. We are going in January 2004. Is there any way to find out the parade schedule so far in advance? Seems like you need that information to plan what day you will be at each park, which you need before you make your PS reservations. I'm new to the board, and already have learned a ton! Thanks for all your help! Maggie

Maggie,

Disney recently has been releasing the monthly park hours anywhere from 7 to 9 weeks in advance, and they are always subject to change (there have been many changes this summer). When the schedule comes out for the month of your trip it will also show the schedule for the parades and fireworks.

So be looking for it on the WDW website around early November.

I set up my PSs to handle a couple different options, but you are going at a slow time so you shouldn't have a hard time getting the PSs you want.:D

Sue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter