Beer

Beer, it's not just for breakfast anymore.

Beer, it's not just for breakfast anymore.

It never was.

I feel the need for plenty of beer this weekend at the Bills game. Should be in the 30s and a little snow. South of here in ski country there's over 5 feet!

The article touts beer drinking as a healthy thing, but then has a link to another article about the risks related to drinking and cancer.??? I don't get it???

Aw crap....I think I'll go have a beer while I sort this out!:thumbsup2

The article touts beer drinking as a healthy thing, but then has a link to another article about the risks related to drinking and cancer.??? I don't get it???

Aw crap....I think I'll go have a beer while I sort this out!:thumbsup2

Sometimes you're better off if you just accept things and move on, and not pry too deeply into them.

It never was.

I feel the need for plenty of beer this weekend at the Bills game. Should be in the 30s and a little snow. South of here in ski country there's over 5 feet!

Wow you guys have lots of snow we have about 4 or 5 inches on the ground tops. Mind you it is still enough to toss the beer in to keep it cold...

Mind you it is still enough to toss the beer in to keep it cold...

Yeah, that's too bad! We only have a few inches on the ground here, but about 35 miles south - they got hammered - this will be the third earliest that the ski resorts have ever opened! They're very happy about that. Comeon down - they like those Canadian dollars!

Yeah, that's too bad! We only have a few inches on the ground here, but about 35 miles south - they got hammered - this will be the third earliest that the ski resorts have ever opened! They're very happy about that. Comeon down - they like those Canadian dollars!

Fuggetabout the ski resorts in WNY...keep on driving south to Florida!!! We don't have any snow (yet - but it's cccccold). We really like Canadian $$$'s here!!:thumbsup2

Ya our snow is pretty much all gone now and the temp is just barely below freezing sitting at -1 celcius today.

CORONA.jpg

Where'd you get the picture of Gatordad during his college frat days?

Drinking Around The Christmas Tree
(to the tune "Rocking Around the Christmas Tree")

Drinking around the Christmas tree at the Christmas party rush,
Faces are hung o'er the balcony, everybody is a lush.

Drinking around the Christmas tree, let the Christmas drunkards
through,
Later we'll do some vomiting, and our arms will hug the loo.

You will get an upset stomach feeling when you taste
Vodka through your nose, oh golly,
Deck the halls with boughs of holly.

Drinking around the Christmas tree, your hangover's on its way,
Everybody's wearing ice pack hats in the new old-fashioned way.

(drunken sax solo.)

You will get an upset stomach feeling when you taste
Vodka through your nose, oh golly,
Deck the halls with boughs of holly.

Drinking around the Christmas tree, your hangover's on its way,
Everybody's wearing ice pack hats in the new old-fashioned way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter