• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

beer/wine & food delivery

ratty 987

Earning My Ears
hi-we are traveling over from the uk staying at csr-we are not hireing a car is it possible to get a delivery to our hotel room for beer/wine etc? thank you

Yes. There are several food delivery services that will deliver to WDW resorts. We used Gardengrocer.com and were very pleased with the service and the prices. We didn't order beer or wine, but I believe you need to make a special request for alcoholic beverages with GG.

We used wegoshop.com and we were very happy with them and they did deliver beer and wine. Good Luck!!

We use gardengrocer.com last may and were very happy, but we did not order alcohol. The delivery was prompt and the prices reasonable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter