Beer on Fantasy?

eva said:
We were on the Fantasy two weeks ago. Here is what we found on tap.

Cove Pool Bar - Heineken and Strongbow
Currents - Miller & Bud Light
O'Gills - O'Gill's, Sam Adams, Strongbow, Guinness, and Stella
The Tube - Bud Light (there was another we can't remember)

They do change quite a bit. And we found most places had a number of bottle selections.

I was aboard a couple weeks ago and found Murphy's at O'Gills and Frozone Treats had an Amber Bock from one of the big three that was at least passable. Longboard was available at Currents, and I believe in The Tube as well. I think the more of the better stuff folks drink, the more likely Disney is to keep moving in that direction.

I found that the servers working any general area will roam a little to get you what you want. The ones around the main pools would go to Currents, Cove or Frozone to fill up my mug. In The Tube they would always run to O'Gills to get me a Murphy's, so don't be shy about asking (and reward them accordingly when they hook you up).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter