• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beer Mugs and Daily Drinks

kristieboyd

Mouseketeer
(I asked this in another thread, but think it got buried)

How much are the refills for the mugs? Does anyone know what's currently being offered on tap on the Wonder? We sail Monday! :)

Also, how much are the daily drinks if you don't get the souvenir glasses?

The refill for the mug is the same price as buying a standard draft, that's why they are worh getting. If I remember correctly I think the Larger I was buying was $5.95. But that was 2011..:thumbsup2

Beer price will vary slightly depending on the beer you get $5-$7. (appx. price including gratuity)

Your first drink of the day is $10.35 , this comes in a DCL keepsake glass , you can take your glass back the remainder of the cruise & get it refilled for $4.35 as many times as you like . Everyday the drink of the day changes & I must say they are quite delicious ..... 22 days until I'm on the Fantasy ! Yahoooooooooooooo

The previous comments are correct and I enjoy purchasing the drink of the day mug (I'm not a beer drinker). I do wish instead of having to continually carry the beer mug or drink of the day glass that you would get a wristband or some type of coding on your KTTW card.

With the beer mug if you have finished having a drink you just exchange it for a card. And when you order a drink the next day you just present your card to the server.. Do they do the same for the drink of the day glass? Never had one of those so I don't know..:scratchin

Thanks for the info. We will be bringing some on board, but ofcourse we will want a drink out and about. Does this apply to the dinning rooms also for dinner?

Yes, I used my beer mug every night in the resturants, then asked for it to be exchanged to a card before we left our dining.

Can you use the beer mug on CC? We did the beer mugs on our last cruise, but we didn't have a stop in CC. Our next cruise does.

They do not refill the beer mugs on CC. I'm guessing they don't want glass on the beach. We were just there two weeks ago and asked as we ordered our bucket of beer. We assumed they wouldn't refill the mugs so I'm glad we didn't lug them off the ship!

2 beers with the automatic gratuity was just shy of $12.00. One tip to consider and investigate: when we bought our mugs I believe the bill included a gratuity based on the total bill. In other words we paid a tip just for the mugs. I know they were selling them on the way to the first lunch, don't know if that would include gratuity. Also I see that a room gift package has mugs. I would look into that if you know for sure that you are going to get mugs. I don't mind a tip for a poured drink but this was like tipping the gift shop.

Budweiser products on tap and varied by location. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter