Beer Is Good

HMMMMMM.......

When the kids that are on this board, go to their parents and ask, "Mom, what did Rog mean when he said that?" just send them to him to explain. ;)

Didn't Toby Keith say that beer is for his horses? I love that sone, I hate beer. :scared1: Sorry guys, just never could get used to the taste. :sick:

What I DO need to do is give Shan a pic of me!!!!!

HMMMMMM.......

When the kids that are on this board, go to their parents and ask, "Mom, what did Rog mean when he said that?" just send them to him to explain. ;)

I don't know what the BDR said, but if you asked him to 'splain it he'd just say: "The kids hear worse things on the school bus every day!":thumbsup2

I don't know what the BDR said, but if you asked him to 'splain it he'd just say: "The kids hear worse things on the school bus every day!":thumbsup2

That's so true. :sad2: Kids probably know more than I do! lol

Spent the night with Jim Beam and Johnny Walker Red,
Woke up with a freight train runnin' through my head,
Ohh I'm a beer man...

Bobby's more the wine kind,
Donny does his shots;
Sammy sips martinis,
Willy smokes pot,
but I'm a beer man...

I've done a little steppin' out there on a limb,
but my open mind winds up closed again,
I like brown bottles and aluminum cans,
Simple maybe...
but that's who I am...
Hey I'M JUST A BEER MAN.

Take your caviar and that fish that ain't cooked,
take if off a cracker and throw it on a hook,
I'm a beer man...
Oh and if I was a rich man tell ya what I'd do,
I'd be the same old, plain old, guy you always knew,
just a beer man...

I've done a little steppin' out there on a limb,
Call me simple ...
but that's who I am...
Hey I'M JUST A BEER MAN.

Yeah - I've done a little steppin' out there on a limb,
Call me simple ...
but I can't change who I am...
Whoa I'M JUST A BEER MAN.
Yeah... I'm a beer man...

I need a lot of beer tonight, after my Dolphins went to Arizona today forgot to play football. I guess they just thought they were going there to sleep. LOL

I need a lot of beer tonight, after my Dolphins went to Arizona today forgot to play football. I guess they just thought they were going there to sleep. LOL

hmm, sounds like my auburn game last night, at least we won...barely

it is very hard watching the dolphins, even with ronnie brown in the backfield

i am trying, i am trying....

Most of them probably SAY worse things on the bus. I used to be one of the ones on the bus, I can recall the tone of many of those commutes! :)

HMMMMMM.......

Yeah,.....now theres a good idea...send me all your kids and let me 'splain things to 'em!!!:scared1: :rolleyes:

ps...Rhonda, I think your doing a GREAT job, as always:hug:

Yeah,.....now theres a good idea...send me all your kids and let me 'splain things to 'em!!!:scared1: :rolleyes:

ps...Rhonda, I think your doing a GREAT job, as always:hug:

thank you! :goodvibes

Now, back OT. My new favorite is Sam Adams Cherry beer! Yummm....

Beer, the breakfast of champions.:woohoo:

The only thing I would add is a bag of Roasted Salted Peanuts. Man can live on Beer and Peanuts alone.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter