Beer at World Showcase??

I ate at the Biergarden on July 14th and the beer available was Lowenbrau (I asked for Becks and was told that Lowenbrau is now the beer available).

"Let it be Lowenbrau".

Well-let it not. If it is, that might even be a step backward from Becks.

Last timeI dined at Jikos they had Casablanca--at the Dawa Bar also.

Are there any dark beers in Germany?

:drinking1 :drinking1 I used to get the Becks Dark! :drinking1 :drinking1

Franziskaner is great but I can get that at grocery stores and bars around my home.

You are right unclerom...didn't even think about that..we just had casablanca at Jiko bar. Hmmm..put it back in EPCOT disney!!!

Pooh& Piglet:
Amazing. Around here, it's just the opposite. Becks almost everywhere and Franziskaner virtually nowhere.

One of my biggest gribes about Germany was that they only served Becks. To me Becks is not a real german beer. It's kind of like the Miller Lite of Germany. In fact, I have been to Germany a few times and didn't even see Becks.

The German pavillion has three (I believe) beers now - Spaten, Franzikaner and Lowenbrau (which is brewed in Germany). All are excellent and a great improvement over Becks.

Mmmmm...... black & tan... :drinking1

Oh, sorry... got distracted for a minute. Those are about the only thing I drink these days, unless I happen across someone with Boddingtons or Old Speckled Hen on tap.

Thanks again for all the info, everyone! It's good to see that we aren't the only ones who are concerned about the changes.

I am still looking for someone who has been to Morocco recently . . . . what has replaced Casablanca (if anything)?

We only have 3 weeks to go until our trip-- CAN'T WAIT!! :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter