Beer and Wine Delivery??

sandys

Earning My Ears
None of the online grocery delivery services seem to carry spirits. Does anyone know if beer and wine can be delivered to SSR?:confused3

Can't answer your question, but did want to point out that you can buy beer & wine at SSR. Just be prepared for a bit of sticker shock.

You have to put it in you comments or call to have it put on your list. Hope this help you out.:drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1

Wonderful! Thanks for the info. :worship: I assume the price is probably less than at SSR.

We've had We-Go-Shop deliver beer on two previous trips. You just write it in on your order - not a problem at all. :goodvibes

Wonderful! Thanks for the info. :worship: I assume the price is probably less than at SSR.

To be honest I think it was reasonable but actually we never heard ahead of time (I assume you can email or call) and we just authorized the extra charges on arrival.

we were able to order beer with gardengrocer in Dec. 07. I just added it manually to the list of items I wanted and they provided it with no problem. :goodvibes

We had several call backs to gardengrocer for more beer. LOL Potential hurricane - we needed to prepare.

If you order from we-go-shop... Marge will get whatever you want. On our trip, we asked her to pick up a few bottles of wine for us. The only caveat is that you must be there to accept delivery and whoever is there must be age 21 or older. Our daughter was arriving a day prior to us... but she was 22. Marge just wanted to be sure that she was not delivering any alcohol to minors.

/Jim

Did you call to find out what beers are available or can you find it online?

Thanks.

Since gardengrocer.com doesn't have any info online (just took a quick look), I would just give them a quick call if you wanted something other than the usual Miller and Bud products. I want to say I remember someone stating that garden grocer went out of their way to get some hard to find items--which is a big bonus, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was a premium for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter