Beer/alcohol questions (Covid times)

Lisa LSR

DIS Veteran
We are going next week. Got some important alcohol questions and hoping someone can answer them for me.

In the past, we've grabbed a beer at a beverage cart and walked around with it (every park but MK.) Obviously that can't happen anymore. Can you still get grab and go beer, and just find a spot to sit and sip?

Can you drink while in line, socially distanced? I think I already know this is a NO but worth asking

How about sitting and listening to the orchestra at HS?

Any other drinking info for Covid times would be helpful! Thanks!

We are going next week. Got some important alcohol questions and hoping someone can answer them for me.

In the past, we've grabbed a beer at a beverage cart and walked around with it (every park but MK.) Obviously that can't happen anymore. Can you still get grab and go beer, and just find a spot to sit and sip?

Can you drink while in line, socially distanced? I think I already know this is a NO but worth asking

How about sitting and listening to the orchestra at HS?

Any other drinking info for Covid times would be helpful! Thanks!

Yes, you can still get drinks to go from carts/bars etc. You just can't drink them while walking around. As for drinking in lines, I have seen socially distanced parties drinking water in line, but not really anything else. Honestly, you're hardly ever in a line in the first place..

Not sure about beverages in the DHS orchestra show. One bright spot from our last trip- at Oga's you are normally only allowed 2 drinks per person for a 45 minute time max. We each had two, our 45 minutes were up, and our server made us another "for the road." [And no, we were not "drunk" since there is so little alcohol in the ice, I mean drink. Errr...drink that is mostly ice]. So, really no difference than any other trips besides not being able to sip and stroll.

I know at Epcot they were enforcing no alcohol in lines (overheard a group saying they couldn't get in line for Frozen with their drinks). Bottles of water and soda were fine in line at all parks to take a quick swig while stopped at a social distancing marker.

Otherwise, yes you can get a drink to go, step off to the side away from people to drink or find a place to sit. No eating or drinking while moving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter