BeeperMD test results

Status
Not open for further replies.

summer-of-esp

Earning My Ears
Hey folks,

I have a question for anyone who has used the BeeperMD testing service. I believe you receive your test results via email, do you need to show a paper copy of your test results at the border?, or does showing them the email suffice? We are staying at the POP Century resort, is there a place where guests could access a printer?

thanks
~R

We showed an electric version and did not print our BeeperMD results. We did save the email results as a PDF and were able to save that on our phone in our Files folder along with our vaccination document. (I can't remember if they checked for individual vaccination files or just see this on your ArriveCan app - it's been a month now and it's becoming a blur!)
Customs was fine with us showing these to them rather than a paper version. TBH I felt badly for the agents having to squint their eyes at everyone's phones and trying to decipher everyone's differently presented results.

We showed an electric version and did not print our BeeperMD results. We did save the email results as a PDF and were able to save that on our phone in our Files folder along with our vaccination document. (I can't remember if they checked for individual vaccination files or just see this on your ArriveCan app - it's been a month now and it's becoming a blur!)
Customs was fine with us showing these to them rather than a paper version. TBH I felt badly for the agents having to squint their eyes at everyone's phones and trying to decipher everyone's differently presented results.
Thank you for the info. I appreciate your reply

Took a screen shot of results on phone which was looked at at check in. They put check marks on all your boarding passes to show you were checked which in hindsight is silly as anyone could do that. Proof of vaccination is put into ArriveCAN app and you are given a number which they also look at. Easy peasy.

I printed them at the little office center at POP when I was there a couple weeks ago. It's where the ATM and payphones are beside the dvc counter.

BeeperMD will come to your hotel? When I was on their website I wasn't sure, it looked like you needed a home address for them to come to. Disney hotel or Universal? I'm considering a quick, shortish trip in October to WDW or Universal (partly so I can get a second dose of Pfizer, and partly cause I really want a trip). Shouldn't do travelling, but ... any way. I see I can get a test here no issues and it was just the one there, kiddo is petrified of having to get tested and I saw on BeeperMD site that it's a more gentle one than right down the throat style. We are both vaccinated (at least according to Canada).

BeeperMD will come to your hotel? When I was on their website I wasn't sure, it looked like you needed a home address for them to come to. Disney hotel or Universal? I'm considering a quick, shortish trip in October to WDW or Universal (partly so I can get a second dose of Pfizer, and partly cause I really want a trip). Shouldn't do travelling, but ... any way. I see I can get a test here no issues and it was just the one there, kiddo is petrified of having to get tested and I saw on BeeperMD site that it's a more gentle one than right down the throat style. We are both vaccinated (at least according to Canada).

beepeMD will go to your room you just use your resort address. It is a nose test and results are received within 36 hours. Ours came in around 27 hours after our test last week.

Hey folks,

I have a question for anyone who has used the BeeperMD testing service. I believe you receive your test results via email, do you need to show a paper copy of your test results at the border?, or does showing them the email suffice? We are staying at the POP Century resort, is there a place where guests could access a printer?

thanks
~R

We just returned on Saturday and used beeperMD. Our results came in about 27 hrs after the test. We didn’t print them but there is a printer off to the side where the pay phones and fuel rod station is. We had uploaded everything into the ArriveCAN app on Thursday night just to get it done and on Saturday the only place we had to show our test results was when checking our bags at MCO which makes me think if we only had a carry on it wouldn’t have been checked. We were able to show them electronically. Even at Pearson we didn’t have to show it but we did go through the Nexus line so that may be why. We did get a green dot sticker on our passports which we had to show what seemed like a million people, literally after picking up our luggage in one area there were 5 people standing there and each one wanted to see, lol.

We just returned on Saturday and used beeperMD. Our results came in about 27 hrs after the test. We didn’t print them but there is a printer off to the side where the pay phones and fuel rod station is. We had uploaded everything into the ArriveCAN app on Thursday night just to get it done and on Saturday the only place we had to show our test results was when checking our bags at MCO which makes me think if we only had a carry on it wouldn’t have been checked. We were able to show them electronically. Even at Pearson we didn’t have to show it but we did go through the Nexus line so that may be why. We did get a green dot sticker on our passports which we had to show what seemed like a million people, literally after picking up our luggage in one area there were 5 people standing there and each one wanted to see, lol.
Did you have to show copies of your travel insurance for beeperMD? Booked a group of 7 of us and trying to figure things out.

Just want to add my experience, booked the 15$ “guaranteed” appointment time. Received a text on Monday AM stating that the Dr would be at my resort at 9. Test took a minute and was told 36 hours for results. I did get nervous since my flight was Wednesday which didn’t leave me with a lot of backup options, so on Tuesday at around 3PM I messaged them and they said the test was in process. Got the results around 6PM.

Happy that it was negative… I guess the vaccines and KN95 masks do indeed work.

beepeMD will go to your room you just use your resort address. It is a nose test and results are received within 36 hours. Ours came in around 27 hours after our test last week.
I heard it's a more gentle nose test... like only to the bottom quarter of your nostrils, not shoved up high?? I sure hope it's not the one that goes up really high!

Just wanted to check with everyone here that has used BeeperMD as it almost seems to good to be true. Is this service free for them to come to your hotel? My trip is planned for late November, staying onsite at Pop Century. Can I book that far in advance?

Still on the fence about even taking the trip, but securing an appointment for testing will go a long way in reassuring me if we do.

I booked them for our Christmas trip already. Does seem too good to be true.

I booked them for our Christmas trip already. Does seem too good to be true.

It sure does! I was fully expecting to have to worry about either booking a rental car for the day or Taxi, plus securing an appointment at either CVS or Walgreen's only days before. Fingers crossed BeeperMD works out for both of us. I know I will be nervous up until I get full confirmation from them that they are showing up at my hotel room.

If I'm traveling solo, how much does BepperMD charge? I can't find anything that says how much it costs if only one test is booked.

I heard it's a more gentle nose test... like only to the bottom quarter of your nostrils, not shoved up high?? I sure hope it's not the one that goes up really high!

Ours was a regular PCR test so it was all the way up. Our antigen test at Shoppers was only partially up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter