Beep Beep

Boo'sMom

<font color=teal>Talks to the people in LK's head<
Tooting my own horn...

Today is Sunday, which in our house means we watch the NWC race, and our "meals" are a variety of snacks, starting with a big breakfast in the late morning and grazing through the whole race.

Well..........I had 3 sweet & sour meatballs, and just a few nachos (with lowfat dip this week)

I also decided to forgo the usual corona with the race....

I'm well within my points range for today, and weigh in tomorrow morning....hopefully, we'll see a difference.

Thanks for being my cheering section.

Way to go! I'm really proud of you. Hope the scale rewards you for being so good this week.

Katholyn

WTG Stephanie!!!! Im proud of you. Hoping the scales reward you nicely for being so good this week!!! WTG!!!

Good for you Stephanie. I didn't know you were doing Weight Watchers. How long ago did you start? Maybe I just forgot, old age you know. Now we can swap recipes.

Hi Carol,
I started in earnest this past week, and I'm doing the online program. My only complaint with it, is you can't generate a grocery list from the online meal plans....but other than that, it seems to work for me.

Monday is my weigh in day, so we'll see how the week really was....lol...

HI Boo'sMom! Glad you had such success over the weekend. Hope your weigh in goes well today. :D

Congratulations on making it through that snacky time!!! :) That is great!

I just read your tags. I think we might have been separated at birth (likes coronas and nachos....) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter