Been to 1900 PF Dinner recently?

michael's mom

DIS Veteran
If so, we're the stepsisters there? I just read a review on a travel site that the mice were there and while that would be cute, I was looking forward to the stepsisters and may cancel the ressie.

If so, we're the stepsisters there? I just read a review on a travel site that the mice were there and while that would be cute, I was looking forward to the stepsisters and may cancel the ressie.

The stepsisters were there when we were there in June. The mice appear as fill-ins when needed (call-off, etc.).

I love the Stepsisters, but Suzy and Perla were also a lot of fun!!! I wish they appeared more often.

When I was their in November the stepsisters were there. I had been there a few years ago and the mice were there in addition to everyone else currently there- but I can see them using the mice if they have a cancellation or scheduling conflict for other characters. They were fun to interact with as well.

This has me wondering. We have a 6:30 dinner ressie on Oct 4th, which is also a MNSSHP night. If the step sisters /step mother appear at the party, would the mice sub at 1900 PF that night? When we were at MNSSHP in 2013, the 3 where at the party and a total riot to interact with. DD would be dissapointed if they weren't at 1900 PF.

No mice in March. The step sisters were hilarious!! One of our favorite character interactions!

We definitely want to see the step sisters with their obnoxious attitudes and awful make-up! I really hope they are there on the 29th.

I did my DCP at 1900. The Mice, Fairy Godmother are all subs for when the step sisters are sick. The step sisters will still appear at 1900 even tho they are at the MNSSHP, unless they are sick.

We've gone there at least a dozen times and never missed the sisters but a friend was there earlier this week the sisters were not there.... Snow White and Aurora were there instead.

We were there late June. Character interaction was okay. Stepsisters were there and funny. The food was the best buffet food we had. The whole experience was SUPER rushed and stressful. We sat down and the waitress said "Cinderella is coming in 10 minutes. They won't come back around. The whole thing takes an hour. Eat when you can."
CRT and 1900 PF felt really rushed. (Garden Grill and Crystal Palace, the characters were more willing to come back and spend a little time with you)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter