Been there,Done that,GOING BACK! Day 1-The Journey

Great start...what a lovely cake, although it seems a little expensive to me.

Great start...what a lovely cake, although it seems a little expensive to me.

I know it was expensive for a cake but we got it instead of a dessert and we had it as desserts over 4 nights. works out about around $4 per portion, if you think of it that way its a bargain. we still chucked half away, bit much for 3 but if youre a large group itd be ideal.
They do various other cakes a lot cheaper but we wanted it personalised and with a picture on. :goodvibes

Great start :)

I would love to stay at the contempary one day.

I love the surprise Matt got for you on the plane, very romantic :love:

Off to catch up with the rest of your TR now

Great idea to post the link on fb, looking forward to reading more.

others that didnt know about Dis wanted to read it and i thought it was best place.

Great start :)

I would love to stay at the contempary one day.

I love the surprise Matt got for you on the plane, very romantic :love:

Off to catch up with the rest of your TR now

ive trained him well :rotfl:
its a lovely hotel, though a lot busier than i remember and thats without BLT open yet.

Great start Nicky, looking forward to the rest :)
thanks.xx :wizard:

Really enjoyed the start to your trip :)

Thank you.xx :goodvibes

Just caught up with this one so will do my best to get it read.
Sounds like a great start and the cake looked perfect. Shame about the waiter though. You'd think that with it being a cake, and it having writing on he would have made a bit more of an effort.

Hi Nicky, just got started on reading your trippies - great start, the Contemporary looks fab - I'm really looking forward to staying at BLT when we go.

Your hubby sounds like an absolute darling - hope there are going to be some pictures of you all in the rest of your trip report :)

A great start & a lovely surprise by your DH:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter