Been There, Done That and ThenSome:Timandlesley Do Disneyfor18days!11/2 TR IS UP!pg79

Yay for 9 days!! Whoo hoo!! :cool1::dance3::cool1: I know what you mean about everyone being sick! Ally had 5 out of her Kindergarten class that were sick with the swine flu (that's 1/4 of her class). Praying your kiddos feel better and stay well for your trip!! I look forward to reading all about it when you get back!!

Lesley, I'm sorry your kids have been sick. Prayers and PD your way for everyone to be well for your trip!:grouphug: I can't wait to hear about it!

Here's to hoping everyone in your family stays well! :hug: I know what you mean about the flu; we've had a school close in our area until Monday b/c a quarter of the kids AND staff were out with the flu. :scared1:

Can't wait to read about your TR!

We just got back a few weeks ago, and it was still really humid. But when I went in mid-October in 2006, the weather was FANTASTIC!!! :thumbsup2 I'm pretty sure we'll opt for Oct instead of Sept from now on (even though we had an incredible trip this time!!). I can't wait to hear all about your trip--I'm glad the kids are going along. I'm sure they'll love it. I'll pray none of you get the flu and that Luke gets well really soon!

Keeping my fingers crossed that you and your family will have a healthy and safe Disney trip. I think you will really enjoy Disney in the fall with lower crowds and milder weather. Plus MNSSHP is a blast ... you and the kids will love seeing the Halloween/fall decorations at MK.

Have a wonderful trip ! :goodvibes

Lesley, Hi! :goodvibes Are you staying in a studio or a 1 bedroom at BLT? I can't wait to see your photos and hear about your opinions of BLT. I hope your kids feel better and your family stays healthy for the trip.:):thumbsup2

I am sure everyone will get their sickies out NOW!! You have plenty of time to get everyone better, for sure!

Sending prayers over to Ohio....

Have fun planning. We can't WAIT to hear all about it!!:surfweb:

Prayers and pixie dust that everyone is healthy in time for your trip!

Thanks so much guys, I truly appreciate it.
To answer your question, we are at a studio at Bay Lake Tower with Bay Lake View, the points there are SUPER DUPER expensive so a 1 bedroom would break us. We ARE doing a 1 bedroom for 1/2 of our trip at AKL next summer though so stay tuned!:thumbsup2
Thanks for the prayers and pixie dust, my poor Luke is still MISERABLE!!! He has a 103 fever WITH med's and we're on the 4th day with his high fevers and it's wearing on him, he's so sleepy and uncomfortable just not our normal Luke. Praying we all stay healthy after he gets over this for our travels!
Also........... I forgot to mention we have ALL decided to dress up for MNSSHP. Tim and Luke will have matching outfits (stay tuned for pics from the TR for that) and Lauren and I will have a matching theme..... they are NOT Disney related costumes! (had to drop a hint......... but you'll never guess so you'll have to wait).
CAN'T WAIT....... 8 DAYS BABY!!!!
Lesley

Lesley, I must have missed something here! Does Luke have swine flu??
Sure sounds like it! Yikes!! GET HIM WELL FOR DIZ!!!
Thanks for the pm, I appreciate your help!

Looking forward to reading another Tim and Lesley trip report!! Sending get well wishes to Luke! So excited for you as this is one of the best times to visit the World - enjoy it all!!!!!

I can't believe your Oct trip is almost here. I'm glad that you made your summer TR last so long. Now we don't have to wait so long inbetween reports!!
I hope that your little ones start to feel better soon.

Wow, what a trip report! I really enjoyed reading it, started last week & finished it today. Your family sounds so great & very loving. The kids were so cute doing the KPs & Lauren at the Princess Boutique was so precious. I have only sons, but do have 2 granddaughters that I can't wait to take to WDW.
DH & I were there in Sept., the weather was still quite hot & the crowds were heavier than usual for that time of year. The decorations for Halloween are beautiful. Your family should have a ball. Stay healthy!

Hope everyone is feeling better now. The girls have been sick this past week with coughs, fevers, sore throats, vomiting. It's been a fun week. Their school actually closed Thursday and Friday because so many kids were sick - about 20% of the kids, I think. Thought we were better but we're home this morning, didn't go to church, because Abby's complaining of a sore throat and Sophie can't stop blowing her nose. It's gonna be a LONG winter!

Have a wonderful time enjoying all the fall fun that Disney has to offer. I definitely think you made the right decision in taking the kids with you. You'll have so much fun together and you can still enjoy your Epcot night to yourselves.

Get well and stay well!

Lesley - I hope you and your family have a great trip to Disney. I think you are really going to enjoy Disney in the fall, MNSSHP and EPCOT food & wine festival.

Hi Lesley, we are here now and having a great time. The weather is perfect - 77 degrees today. The crowds are low, we have basically walked on every ride (except Toy Story Mania - 30 minute wait). We were at MNSSHP last night, had a great time, best fireworks ever! Tomorrow we are heading back to the F&W festival - love Disney in October :) Can't wait to read your next trip report! Have a great vacation. Gotta love Disney and DVC :thumbsup2

Kristina

Lesley,

I hope everyone is feeling much better. Only two more days:banana:. Remember to pace yourselves as you try the samples around the world showcase.:)

I am so happy that you are all dressing up for the party, it really adds to the fun. It is magical to see all the characters in costume. I know you made the right decision to take your kids, they will have a blast!

Have Fun!

Judy

Hi Guys! Thanks so much for all the well wishes, Luke's fever FINALLY broke on Monday and he was able to return to school on Tuesday, it lasted a full week for us.
We leave TONIGHT!!!!:woohoo: We decided to drive tonight to get a hotel closer to the airport so we don't have to get up super early tomorrow morning to make the drive to the airport. We should arrive in Disney tomorrow a little after lunch time, SO EXCITED!!!!:banana:
The packing is almost done, just gotta get through work today and then we can hit the road after school :yay:.
Pray for our safe travels, we'll be home VERY late on Tuesday night and I'll start the trip report shortly after we get back, BYE GUYS!!! I'll say hi to Mickey for you!!!:)
Lesley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter