Been There, Done That and ThenSome:Timandlesley Do Disneyfor18days!11/2 TR IS UP!pg79

Does anyone know what is up with my signature and Diane's? Is there something that was changed?? HELP!

Oh my goodness Lesley!!!! I can't believe that is it finished!

I have sooo enjoyed reading your trippies and I can't wait to read the next one!

You lucky lucky things! I hope you have another amazing time and can't wait to start reading all about that one!!!

Take care

Love
Carreen
xxxx

I hate it when your TRs end!!!!!!!!!!!:sad1: But I am very much looking forward to the next one!:woohoo: I can't believe that we are going to miss you by 1 week! We are heading out on November 6th. I know you are so excited to go in the fall. The weather is so nice this time of year.:cloud9:

We are flying this year and I am getting really nervous about it. We are flying on Soutwest also. None of us have ever flown before. DD and DH are very excited but I am terrified.:scared1: Got any tips to get through it? I was not happy reading about your ear problems either. I already have constant ear problems from allergies and repeated ear infections. I sure hope mine don't act up.

Are you guys going to see Toy Story 3D this weekend? :3dglasses:3dglasses:3dglasses

Great ending to your TR! I've so enjoyed reading it and can't wait to follow along on your next adventure! Your so lucky to be going back!!!!

Tip for the head cold thing for the flights home, I always keep a decongestant inhaler with me on my carry on for just such emergenices. It certainly helps with the head pain!

Lesley, this was such an awesome TR and I can't wait to hear about your trip in October - it sounds like so much fun!

Take care and have a great weekend!
Katie

Thanks for sharing your adventures again. Was just thinking of how huge your home must have felt when you got home.. I always feel that way after staying in a hotel for a week, the whole family all together in a cozy room. I'm sure after 18 days you really felt that way.:rotfl:
So excited :banana: about your Oct. trip. You are going to love, love, love the cooler temps of Oct. The costumes sound cool, can't wait to follow along.:yay:

It's almost like your siggie is in another language!

Just wanted to say that I loved the trip report! Your next trip is almost here and I can't wait to read about your not so scary adventures with Mickey and food and wine!

So sad that the trip has come to an end. I enjoyed it so much. I feel like I just came to the end of a really good book. You know, the ones where you really grow to love the characters and you don't want the book to end. Thank goodness there's another trip just around the corner or I don't know what I'd do.

Thanks for filling me in on the Teddy Bear Lady. I'm pretty sure when we saw her that her husband was still alive. I just seem to remember her being with someone. And she didn't seem sad, just a little eccentric. I might have said this already, but she gave both the girls a teddy bear. It was probably about four years ago. I'll have to see if I took pictures.

Well, your fall trip will be here before you know it. Enjoy all those new things you're going to experience. I so wish that we could figure out a way to go in the fall. I'm like you, I want to enjoy it without the summer heat and do some things that we've never done before like the F&W Festival and MNSSHP. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Whoo hoo! Another trippie coming up! You will have to report on the F&W so I know what's good!

What a truely wonderful Disney vacation your family had. I enjoyed reading your TR so much. Every night I would check for an update! I am trying to talk DH into looking into DVC, it seems so nice!!

You guys will absolutely LOVE MNSSHP!! Seriously it was the BEST parade that I have ever seen at WDW! Enjoy!! I look forward to the next TR!!

There was an ADORABLE girl with Down syndrome on the bus who wanted to sit next to Lauren and they became fast friends. What I LOVE about my daughter is, because of my profession and her aunt with Down syndrome and her great accepting nature she either was totally oblivious that this girl had Down syndrome, or she didn’t care, but they played the ENTIRE way to the airport
:angel:What an angel! You know that is a direct reflection on you and Tim. Great parents set great examples for their little ones! Good for you!

Thanks again for the ride. And a SPECIAL thanks for including Ty and Shae in your LOOONNGGG adventures at Disney. I will be anxiously awaiting your next report.

Heck.. you'll probably finish your NEXT report before I finish my dang Spring Break one...sheesh:sad2:

ps. What happened to the links in your signature?:confused3 They are all sorts of crazy!

Great report Lesley! I enjoyed reading every minute of it.

I will be inthe world in 14 days !!!!I am attending a conference but going a bit early to "play" a bit. Maybe we will bump into each other at F & W.
I am looking forward to your report and the BLT!!!
Pat

Looks like you had so much fun on your last day. Sorry your travel home was so rough with the ear pain. Thank you so much for sharing your fun filled trip with all of us.
You will love MNSSHP, Food and Wine and definitely the cooler temps in October. I could not believe how oppressive the heat was when I was there the end of September. I did enjoy staying at WL, what a beautiful resort, I know how much your family loves it there too.
Not sure what is up with your signature:confused3

Does anyone know what is up with my signature and Diane's? Is there something that was changed?? HELP!

Do you have a mac? :rotfl2:J/K - That looks like code - maybe something changed in the settings, where it is using "html code" or something like that instead of the regular mode - not sure what these things are called, just experienced a little of it when setting up by blog.

Great trip report as always. When I can't be in disney I just live vicariously through you guys! I can't wait to hear about BLT and your October Adventure. We want to stay there next year but I can't imagine liking anywhere as much as AKL. I look forward to your comparisons. Have fun preparing for this trip and we all await your next report.

How sweet. Lauren seems like such a loving little girl. I'm sorry about yours and Luke's ears. That is horrible!! But it sounds like you all had a great last day.

What an amazing Trip Report! I've loved reading along and hearing all about your family's fantastic vacation!! Thank you so much for sharing :goodvibes I'm excited to hear about your trip that's coming up--are you going to write a PTR for that one? Have fun!

I was wondering the same thing about your siggie! I thought it was just me!
I loved seeing Lauren and her little tan! That's a sign of a true vacation! :thumbsup2 Hopefully when you go this time, Tim won't have to use the EVC.
Looking forward to hearing about the Food and Wine festivities!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter