Been There, Done That and ThenSome:Timandlesley Do Disneyfor18days!11/2 TR IS UP!pg79

Great update!! I like your writing style Tim, the gasoline pants cracked me up!!! Can't wait to read more!

Melissa

Great Update

Entertaining as always :rotfl:

I how in awe Luke looked while watching the Candy lady :goodvibes

Boy did it look hot there. I bet those frozen cokes really hit the spot :thumbsup2

Enjoyed hearing all the details about your trip! I remember it being really really hot on the 5th, too! We high tailed it out of MK for our trek home but it was a sweaty one and the humid haze was thick! MK was dead, too! Everyone must have slept in really late on the 5th! Great post with some funny side comments :laughing:

Tim you are too funny.:rotfl: Really enjoyed the read.
Hope the stress levels are coming down for Lesley. Did you guys decide on halloween costumes yet?:)

Great update Tim! I was :rotfl2:at Lauren smelling like 5 grandmas hugged her! (I think it was 5) :goodvibes Your description of the Candy Lady was really funny, too!

I'm glad you had a great day in spite of the Monorail accident. I thought about you guys when I heard about it. So sad. :sad2:

I'm looking forward to more of the "Tim Report!"

Great update Tim!! Love the way you have wrote it!

Kieran was really upset that he didn't get one of the candy's made by the lady in Japan - she is totally awesome! fingers crossed for next time though!

Can't wait for the next installment.

Carreen
xxx

Great update! Tim, you crack me up. :rotfl: I literally had to clamp my mouth shut so I wouldn't bust out laughing at work multiple times. :rotfl:

It looks like another fun (but stinkin hot) day! Sorry your vacay buddies had to leave. It sounds like a fantastically relaxing evening. :goodvibes I can't wait to try a KP mission after reading about your family loving them so much!

LOL! I'm seriously laughing out loud! Not a good thing at work!

I don't know what is funnier, people bursting into flames or beating your children with pillows!

Great update! Sounds like a great day and even greater family night at the hotel! So fun!

Can't wait for more!

What an absolutely hysterical update!!! Great job, Tim!!! I can completely identify with how hot y'all must have been -- it felt very similar when we were there a few weeks before. Love the visual of people bursting into flames! :lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

Tim,

Thanks for continuing your trip report. You did a great job with the update. I was almost able to feel how hot it was thanks to your vivid descriptions.:rotfl: You are very funny.

Great update, Tim! You are hilarious! Love the T-O-U-R song. July must be the month for them. I know we saw bunches of them there a couple years ago, but none the past two years when we've gone the middle of June.

Okay, I'll give you "Norwegiany," but not so sure about "ridalicious."

We love the Candy Lady too. I think we have an elephant, a dolphin, a flamingo and a frog still hanging around suffocating in their plastic bags somewhere in our house. The girls always want to get there like 20 minutes before she comes out to make sure they've got a front-row spot. One year Sophie broke the flamingo's wing and we went back over for her next show to see if she could fix it. She ended up making them a new one. So sweet!

Fun that you had dinner with your DIS friends at Japan. We did that last year in Germany, which was a lot of fun. But the food in Japan is WAY better!

Hope Lesley's getting settled into the new school year.

Can't wait for the next update.

Alice

I just found and read this TR (and your previous one) the last couple of days. I have to applaud Tim for his last episode....I was laughing out loud! Waiting for more!

Great job Tim! I def. laughed multiple times especially the description of Lauren smelling like 25 Grandma's. Can't wait to read your next update!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter