Been There, Done That and ThenSome:Timandlesley Do Disneyfor18days!11/2 TR IS UP!pg79

The start of school each year, always takes time to get back in the swing of things. I look forward to Tim finishing the report, and if you need to get away for it all and dis we will be here.

Thoughts and prayers with you until you have time to return.

Lesley,
thanks for the update, and thank you to Tim for wanting to help you finish the report. Work, family and such is always the priority. I have enjoyed reading your report so far, I'm sure we can all wait it out. Heck some people take much, much longer to finish a much shorter trip report. Good luck with getting through the craziness of the beginning of the school year.:surfweb:

I totally understand.

I love both yours and Tim's writing style. So it will be great, no matter who does it

:goodvibes

Lesley - We totally understand, and you know we will still be here whenever you or Tim update. ::yes:: Hope you are having a good start to school and the kids too. I go back next week, so I know I will be in the same boat. :hug:

Lesley, I totally understand (I do think the start of school is just the absolute craziest time for teachers)! Hope things calm down for you soon! :hug:

BRING ON TIM!!!!!!! Lesley, I sure hope things calm down soon and that you get some good help! None of your TR followers are going to go ANYWHERE, it is cult like and I am sure Tim will do a good job as he has already proven! Hang in there!:thumbsup2:flower3:

Hi Lesley! No worries at all! Real life is much more important. But I'm excited that Tim is going to finish this report so we can still hear all about your family's great vacation :thumbsup2 And hopefully things will slow down at work and with the online teaching so life isn't quite as hectic.

Oh, SURE, Lesley... nice excuse. I'm SURE being a full-time teacher, online professor, wife, and mommy doesn't allow you time to finish this report. What a SLACKER....
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Of COURSE we understand! I'm already in awe that you got as much posted as you did!! Hope your school year runs smoothly! We are ready and waiting for Tim...:surfweb:

BRING ON TIM!!!!!!! Lesley, I sure hope things calm down soon and that you get some good help! None of your TR followers are going to go ANYWHERE, it is cult like and I am sure Tim will do a good job as he has already proven! Hang in there!:thumbsup2:flower3:

I love the "cult" reference, Diane! So true!!:thumbsup2

Hakuna Matada! Hope it gets finished by either Tim or you but I totally understand if it doesn't. I also work in Spec Ed and have 2 kids. I know how busy the begining of the school year can be (and the middle and the end :) ) I can't even begin to imagine adding teaching a college course to my resume.

I've enjoyed the trip report journey with your family and look forward to more. Thanks to you & Tim for bringing us this far.

Thanks for the update!! Totally understand how crazy thhings can be at the start of school. I am looking forward to Tim finishing the report!!

Thanks for updating us. I've been missing you! Tim, you have to make sure to tell us the Teddy Bear Lady story. I'll be patiently waiting.

Totally understand the beginning of the school year. Chris taught for seven years and is now the technology guy for two grade schools. The first few weeks are crazy! Hope things settle down soon!

Hey guys. As most of you know I am a full time special education teacher, the school year is in full swing now and let's just say I'm VERY overwhelmed. I've been going in early, staying late and doing stuff on the weekends. I also teach University courses online so time for updating is at a minimum right now. Tim will probably be doing the next few updates, hope that works for all of you. I appreciate the "following" we have developed over the years here on Disboards and appreciate each of you for reading and posting and am glad you enjoy the report. I promise it will be finished but maybe not by me this year. So stay on the lookout for an update from Tim and then if time allows I may wrap it up, we shall see. ..... thanks for your patience...........
Lesley

OMGoodness Leslie! I am so sorry about how overwhelmed you must be!!! You are going to need a vacation again in a few months at this rate! I guess just take one day at a time and I will be praying for you!

I think its great that Tim is taking over for you!!! :thumbsup2You guys are an awesome couple and we all love you guys! Hope the school year is a big success for the kids and don't forget to take care of yourself!!!! :hug:

Lesley, It's okay that your life got so busy - I hope things settle down for you soon. Welcome to Tim our "guest writer" Looking forward to your posts!

Don't worry about not being able to finish your TR. I am very impressed that Tim is going to take over and complete it. AWESOME:thumbsup2
If it makes you feel better....I am just now completing an old TR that I abandoned due to "life". (see the link in my signature) :goodvibes

Can't wait to read the rest..

:cheer2: Go Tim! :cheer2:

Leslie, I hope that your work load settles down a bit and that you have a great year.

TTFN,
Darlene

Lesley, no matter what I've enjoyed reading thus far. Tim will be a FAB replacement...looking forward to reading some excerpts from him! Either way, it's been fun!!

Tim, I 2nd what a PP said...we've gotta hear that teddy bear lady story :thumbsup2

Well, maybe Lesley will have some time to post over this
holiday weekend...not that I have a thing against Tim
posting!!! Long as we get to hear the rest of the TR..
heck I'll even take Luke and Laurens thoughts!!!:goodvibes:lmao:;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter