Been There, Done That and ThenSome:Timandlesley Do Disneyfor18days!11/2 TR IS UP!pg79

What a fun 4th you had!! The Boardwalk looks really cool, we have never been there, and I know my DH and DS would love the ESPN place!!!

I hope things go well with your kids and you starting back with school. My DS starts kindergarten this year. His first day is next Thurs!!

It sounds like you all had a perfect 4th of July. I really hope we make it to ESPN Club on our next trip, we haven't been there in about 6 years.

YAY!...I was soooo pleased to see an update.:thumbsup2....Your family is honestly an inspiration to me. Great kids...great marriage...great friends...GREAT TRIPPIE!!!:)

I love that even your rest days are fantastic. Hope your first day back to work goes well!:wizard:
Can't wait for more...this trippie has spoilt me for other trippies now....nothing else will do.:laughing:

What a fun 4th of July! It looks like the Boardwalk pool wasn't very crowded either. I guess everybody was at the parks. I think you made the right choice by sleeping in and hanging out at the pool. Nice to enjoy time with friends too. A 4th of July that you'll always remember and treasure!

What a wonderful 4th! Hope school is going well for all of you!

Wow! What a fantastic day!
Just curious, were you and Diane friends before this trip or did the DIS meet turn into a great time and friendship? I think it's great that you all got along so well. That is a hope of mine, that I get to share some Disney magic someday with friends.
That Boardwalk pool slide is HUGE! I had no idea. :confused3

The boardwalk looks great. The pool, the view, the night lights........... just wonderful! :cloud9: I was so glad to see you had an update when I got home. Today was my DD's first day of kindergarten. She was thrilled, but it has been a tough one for me.:sad1: Your update was a very nice diversion!

oh I just got all caught up from being away from our trip. I absolutely loved the greens with whip and sprinkles, a different waitress did that for our neice last year. She slammed it down on the table and said "that's the only dessert you'll be getting tonight!" We laughed so hard:rotfl2:Of course she let her have dessert later. So nice you got to spend so much time together with Diane and her family. Looks like the kids had a blast. Sounds like you had a great 4th, without too many crowds.:banana:

Wow, what a fun Fourth of July!!!!!!!!!!!! Great update! So nice you spend it with your new friends!

Loved your update and pics! Looks like you had a great 4th of July with friends :goodvibes. So much better than fighting the crowds. The BW pool looks great and so does ESPN club, we might have to try it sometime. Hope school is going well for all of you :).

Hey,

Not been around for a couple of weeks, we have just got back from our summer vacation to Spain. We went for 2 weeks and only got home a few days ago. Had quite a few pages to catch up on!

Sounds like your having a brilliant time.

Love the piccies from 50's prime time, they really are so funny!

Can't wait for more

Sarah

Awesome update as always!! I just love ESPN club!!! Love that the Phillies game was on the big screen, while you were there!! (Go Phils!!!) I realized too while reading that I was actually at the game you were watching!! Thought that was funny!!

Great update Lesley. I love the Disney parks but some of the best vacation days are the ones relaxing by the resort pools. That was nice of your family to get Brian a b-day present. Awesome that you could see all the fireworks from the Boardwalk.

Looks like a nice day. Great to have the pool to yourself. :)
The ESPN club looks really nice. I'd have trouble getting my man outta there.:rotfl2:

Good times with Diane's crew. Loving the boardwalk area, I keep calling with no luck for availability there in Dec.

Julie

That sounds like a great 4th!!!! I think it was so awesome that you guys had some adult company to hang out with too!!! I am SURE the kids LOVED having other kids to play with!!!! I think in the future, Tom and I are going to HAVE to plan some type of trip with friends too so that Miss Megs can tour the world with someone her own size!

Great update!! Looks like you had a great 4th!! Love the view Diane had from the Boardwalk!! ESPN sounds fun!! TV's in the restrooms?? Did not know that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter