Been Shopping

princess jackson

DIS Veteran
Well DD and i hit the shops today, and got some bargains.

A sport shop (dixons) is being taken over by sports soccer, and they are offering an extra 30% of the sale prices.

Then other shops were hit too. :cool1:

DH got,
trainers
2 pairs of shorts
3 t shirts

DD got,
5 pairs of shorts
2 pairs of 3/4 pants
trainer socks
9 t shirts
bikini

And i got,
trainers
3 t. shirts
and 1 pair of shorts

Still need to get a few things more, more shorts for all of us.

So the weekend is the next shopping spree.

The only downside DH will be with us, fav saying "do we need it!, how much! we need to check her wardrobe!"

Wow, shopping my favorite thing to do, looks like you got some great bargains today :goodvibes

Ohhhh, I love holiday clothes shopping :goodvibes or at least I like anything to do with my holiday, the shopping part is a bit of a pain for me!

:sunny:

Jodie

I enjoy shopping for holidays too, DD (4) was very good, she did try and pick lots of dresses.

Her dad nearly ended up with dresses too, she seemed to pick blue age 10 for him, slightly scarey for me :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Shopping, one of my favourite things to do :goodvibes Sounds as though you got some bargains :thumbsup2

with a shopping list like that
I wonder are you going some where :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter