Been on hold for...

ZIPBAGS

DIS Veteran
Called at 7:20am. Still on hold at 1hr 23min. This stinks. When I first got through it said a 1/2 hour wait.

Was on hold for an hour and a half this morning, had to hang up for class. Now I've been on hold for another hour so far....
:Pinkbounc

I waited an hour this morning hung up because that seemed too long. Now i just got through and i've been waiting for 20+minutes so far. :bored:

Been on hold for 50 minutes. Crazy!!!!

Called at 7:18am. Hung up at 8:40am. Couldnt wait any longer. Boo. Not sure if I should call back.

This morning I was rethinking my TA. Not her, really - she's awesome. More using a TA because I'm so... hands on? Is that the polite way to describe a Diszilla?

But hearing so many people having the wait times while I just waited for a call for the official # and to book with her makes me feel better. And she did get me a better price (by about another $75 over the discount) than I had projected, so... yay.

While not on the phone waiting, I was waiting for the call, and commiserate on the helplessness of that WAITING. :grouphug: I hope you got through soon after your last post and are riding high the excitement of booking now!

I'm just wanting to switch type of room at POR. Would it be beneficial to just do it online and cancel other reservation?

Saw on another thread to say "Disney discounts" got through right away no waiting.

I called the 407 939 5277 and followed prompts to change resort res and had no hold time, posted in my FB group and someone else did the same with no wait time as well - might try it

I waited two hours, got through and something went wrong with her phone, she couldn't hear me (I could hear her and my own voice over the phone). got disconnected... not sure if I should try again or not. Ugh! It's not even like I'll be saving that much money.

I called the 407 939 5277 and followed prompts to change resort res and had no hold time, posted in my FB group and someone else did the same with no wait time as well - might try it

I did this the first day of the sale and I was transferred quickly when others said they were waiting for 1/2 hour.

"change resort reservation" prompt

I just finished getting my discount. My wait time was 1 hour and 5 minutes or so, until i talked to the CM.

Saw on another thread to say "Disney discounts" got through right away no waiting.
That was me...it was weird, the first time I called I said "reservations" and was stuck on hold for 45 mins and counting. I was losing my patience and for no real reason or expectations I used a second phone to call and said "discounts", my wait was like 3 mins. I was on and off the phone in 10 minutes and the first phone was still on hold! I have no idea why or how, but I was happy!

It took me about a half dozen times to actually connect past the "all circuits are busy, please call back", but once I got through, I was immediately transferred to speak with someone.

Really glad I didn't have to wait on hold as long as some of you have reported.

I tried again, said discounts, and got to someone right away. That's done! phew... nothing changed except my cost went down lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter