Been a while...

RvUsa

<font color=blue>John, the special Dis'r formerly
I haven't been here much in a long time, I have way too much drama in my life, I just couldn't handle the stuff going on here.

But there are a few of you stubborn people that refuse to come to facebook, so I just wanted to stop in and say "hey" :D

I am going in for my open heart surgery in about 6 hrs, and I just wanted to tell everyone thanks for the thoughts and prayers. I have been really "down" lately, and pushed a lot of people away, and today I realized that I was doing it to Matt and Erica and my family too. I am no shrink, but I think I am doing it to make it easier on them if something happens to me... if I was a jerk before I croaked, then maybe they won't miss me as much.... I don't know, maybe it is just me being a jerk... lol
But anyway, there are a few of you, and you know who you are... that are more than just a group of goofballs to me. You are like my family, and I wanted to apologize to you as well. Know that your friendship means a whole lot to me, and I miss you all. I will be back (hopefully) in a couple weeks, and will talk to you "morans" then.

:grouphug:

Hey John,

Take it to email. Just kidding, speedy recovery. I know I tease you a lot, but please get better soon.

Pedro.

John, we love ya buddy, all will be okay, you'll come outta this a new man. (at least part of you will)
You know our prayers are with you big guy.

Erica, please keep us posted on his recovery.

We love you back. I just keep thinking how much better all your lives will be when this is done and you can do all the things you couldn't for so long. :thumbsup2

John-

It has been a while!

Too long of a while!

Thanks for checking in.

It's good to hear from you.

And best of luck with the surgery.

TCD

I'm so glad you posted John! :goodvibes I will pray for a swift and uneventful recovery. Please feel better soon...:hug: I want to see you posting here again.

Wishing you all the best and sending prayers your way John! Well, sending them upward on your behalf! ;) May your recovery be as smooth and speedy as possible and we WILL be hearing from you soon... Kim

Sending prayers your way for a speedy recovery. Looking forward to seeing you on the boards soon!

I hear that things went well for John's surgery,,and please keep up the prayers for him and Erica and Matt.

On behalf of the Local Resident Moran Troll, I don't plan on you being gone that long. Who else is going to pm me on Facebook?:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter