• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beef Ribs (not pork) - where can you get them at WDW ?

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
My DS loves Babyback Beef ribs (not pork).

Flame Tree Bar-B-Q in AK - Do they serve beef or pork ribs ?

What about any steak restaurants ?

How about the ribs at HDD ?

Thanks!

Flame Tree BBQ - no. (Or at least not currently.) Fairfax Fare in Hollywood Studios has beef brisket but that's really not what you want. You'd think they'd have them at Fort Wilderness, but everything there is pork, too.

I hope someone else can be more helpful!

Thanks !

What about the ribs at Yak & Yeti or T-Rex ?
Either of them beef ribs ?

Hoop De Doo Musical Review used to serve smoked beef ribs. Not any more. They have switched to pork ribs.

The only other place I know of that serves beef ribs is Les Chefs de France in Epcot World Showcase....but they are not smoked and probably not what you are lloking for.

Plat de cote de boeuf au cabernet avee pates - Beef short ribs braised in Cabernet wine with pasta, pearl onions and mushrooms - $28.95

Sorry I couldn't have been more helpful.

Thanks !

What about the ribs at Yak & Yeti or T-Rex ?
Either of them beef ribs ?

Yak & Yeti and I am pretty sure T-Rex are both pork. I have had them both and don't remember seeing any beef ribs, but T-Rex I am not as sure about.

Both Jiko and Sanaa at the AKL & AKV have beef ribs on their menu. I hope to be trying the ones at Jiko this October!

I can say the ribs at T-Rex are pork. DF is Jewish and felt pretty guilty eating them:scared1:

JINKO
Barbecue Beef Short Ribs
- with Potato-Mushroom Pavé and Onion-Garlic Sauce $37

SANAA
Slow Cooked in Gravy, Simple and Well Seasoned
Choice of two served with Basmati Rice or Five-grain pilaf $18.99
Chicken with Red Curry Sauce
Shrimp with Green Curry Sauce
Beef Short Ribs <- DS would select 2 (one choice twice :rotfl:)

SANAA is 1/2 the price of JINKO :goodvibes

Thank you - SANNA after a day at AK it will be for us ! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter