beeeers

Miller light,Yuengling, some Bud, Budlight and more. But mostly Miller light

:sad2: no DUFF Beer

guess Ill be bringing my own

Bringing your own would be a lot cheaper as well.
medium_homer_simpson_beer_duff_tv_n.png

You don't like paying $4 a beer or $24 a 6pk

$4 a beer isnt that bad..considering a lot of bars charge $3-$5 a beer...but yeah I'll be nestled by the pool or on the beach with a nice big cooler filled with blue sodas...stop by if ya find me and have a few!

My son once got a couple Buds outta the fridge , took it to the counter and the girl rang it up at $2700.oo !!:lmao:
He told her he didn't want them.:lmao:

I think Crockett's Tavern keeps the same bottle menu as most of the other resorts, so on top of the standard mass produced stuff you should also be able to find bottles of Dogfish 60 min IPA and Abita Turbodog.

But yeah, I'd always recommend to just bring your own beer to the Fort if possible.

When the mood strikes me, I like to do beers around our furniture.
I like to start with hav'n a beer in my Lazy Boy, then move to the sofa, then it's onto the 4 kitchen chairs, etc.

The key to beers around the furniture is to pace yourself,,if ya get buzz'd too quick then you'll never make it to the bonus room over the garage.
Yeah baby,,GREAT FUN !! :banana:

And don't even get me started about beers around my yard !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter