• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bedtime Stories Gone!!!!!!!!!!

TwingleMum

DIS Veteran
OMG!!!! I'm soo upset. They have cancelled the bedtime stories on WDW resort TV. We need to call member services and WDW and get them back!!! That was one of the feel good warm fuzzies you got from staying at WDW. What next Mickey wake up calls. We should call and email and GET THEM BACK!! We've been heard before? Anyone else with me??? If we all complain we can make a difference. No one thought we'd get discount APs or the dining plan. I don't want to tell my kids when we go in April their gone.

Oh NO! Even I love the bedtime stories, What on earth is WDW thinking :sad2:

they were still there last month!! Did they replace it with something else or just remove them?

No they haven't been replaced with anything. I thought more people would be upset.

What a total bummer, my boys love those stories. I think we love them even more! They had them in early January . . . let's hope its temporary.

:sad1: :sad1: :sad1: I am so sad. My dd will be very upset. That was one of her favorites things about being at the Disney hotels.

I do NOT understand the thinking behind this one!

We (all of us) like to fall asleep watching them...saw them in Dec.

Can't remember if the channel was dedicated to the stories or had other programming...did they eliminate it all together? IMO, the channel selection is quite limited to begin with(?) Thank goodness for their classic Disney cartoon channel or we'd be stuck watching endless DVC promos.;)

TwingleMum said:
OMG!!!! I'm soo upset. They have cancelled the bedtime stories on WDW resort TV. We need to call member services and WDW and get them back!!! That was one of the feel good warm fuzzies you got from staying at WDW. What next Mickey wake up calls. We should call and email and GET THEM BACK!! We've been heard before? Anyone else with me??? If we all complain we can make a difference. No one thought we'd get discount APs or the dining plan. I don't want to tell my kids when we go in April their gone.

It has begone. Soon more and more threadsbemaoning changes, and then....

we'll

all fondly reminense about the "Eisner Years' and how great Disney was back then......

Not!

I'll miss the bedtime stories too!

-Tony

My family will miss them too. Our middle son loved listening to them through the years.

Weren't they on the Disney Radio channel in the rooms? Could it have anything to do with that sale?

Maybe they will be back....I cacn hope anyway.

My DD4 is going to be crushed! I think it is her favorite part of WDW! She has been waiting to show Grandma and Grandpa in July. Who should we email or write about this???

This stinks! My kids always wound down at the end of the day with those stories, they loved them (we loved it more, I think!)

Wow, we were there in early Jan. and they were on! DD loves to watch one of two before her bedtime. It was her WDW bedtime tradition since she was a toddler. :( We'll all miss them.

NO NO NO ! My kids are already talking about what stories they will get to hear at the end of each day. This trip is just not going as planned. First my friend and her kids cancel and leave me ALONE in Disneyworld with my 3 kididdles and now this... I don't know how much more disappointment a Mousketeer can take!

Is anyone sure about this? It sounds like people were watching these just two weeks ago. Was the channel down for a time? Was there any confirmation they are off all together?

I hope they aren't getting rid of it for good... my girls really liked it... I liked them too because they would get in bed and listen to them while I was still getting ready for bed and it would calm them down. :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter