Beds comfortable?

AvaLovesMickey

Earning My Ears
Hi all, I was wondering if the beds are comfortable at any resort? I know everyone has different preferences. I've heard from a couple of people that it was not comfy at Art of Animation. Any advice? Thanks.

Hi all, I was wondering if the beds are comfortable at any resort? I know everyone has different preferences. I've heard from a couple of people that it was not comfy at Art of Animation. Any advice? Thanks.

Do you have any particular resorts you're curious about? I've stayed at the Boardwalk Villas and those beds were fine to me. The Animal Kingdom Lodge's beds were also comfortable.

I suspect the answer to this question is highly dependent on the individual as well as the bedding. I've never had a problem with any of the beds at WDW. That includes Swan, Dolphin, OKW, BCV, BWV, VWL, AKL, and probably a few others.

I like a soft mattress. DH likes a firm one. 99% of the time ONE of us is unhappy.;) (The other 1% of the time we luck into a place that has an adjustable mattress. None of the Disney resorts have these)

That being said, neither of us has ever required a visit to a chiropractor after sleeping on WDW resort beds for a week or 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter