Beds comfortable?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by AvaLovesMickey, Apr 3, 2013.

1. AvaLovesMickey

AvaLovesMickey Earning My Ears

Hi all, I was wondering if the beds are comfortable at any resort? I know everyone has different preferences. I've heard from a couple of people that it was not comfy at Art of Animation. Any advice? Thanks.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

Do you have any particular resorts you're curious about? I've stayed at the Boardwalk Villas and those beds were fine to me. The Animal Kingdom Lodge's beds were also comfortable.

4. OKW Lover

OKW Lover Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle. DIS Lifetime Sponsor

I suspect the answer to this question is highly dependent on the individual as well as the bedding. I've never had a problem with any of the beds at WDW. That includes Swan, Dolphin, OKW, BCV, BWV, VWL, AKL, and probably a few others.

5. minnie mum

minnie mum Unapologetic Disney Fan(atic)

I like a soft mattress. DH likes a firm one. 99% of the time ONE of us is unhappy.;) (The other 1% of the time we luck into a place that has an adjustable mattress. None of the Disney resorts have these)

That being said, neither of us has ever required a visit to a chiropractor after sleeping on WDW resort beds for a week or 2.