Bedding question...

MadamG2U

Mouseketeer
I am a new DVC member and we will be doing our first DVC trip in September. We will be staying at AKL - Kidani in a two bedroom villa. There will be 5 adults. My question...for the person who is sleeping on the pull out sofa does Disney supply bedding or will we need to bring our own?

Thanks to all of you this site has been worth its weight in gold.

MadamG2U

I am a new DVC member and we will be doing our first DVC trip in September. We will be staying at AKL - Kidani in a two bedroom villa. There will be 5 adults. My question...for the person who is sleeping on the pull out sofa does Disney supply bedding or will we need to bring our own?

Thanks to all of you this site has been worth its weight in gold.

MadamG2U

In a 2 bedroom at Kidani you will have the king bed in the master, 2 queens in the second bedroom, 1 queen pull out sofa and 1 single sleeper chair. All will have bedding.

In a 2 bedroom at Kidani you will have the king bed in the master, 2 queens in the second bedroom, 1 queen pull out sofa and 1 single sleeper chair. All will have bedding.
If it's a dedicated unit. I believe a lockoff would have a King, queen and 3 pullouts (queen in LR, full size in second BR & single in LR).

If it's a dedicated unit. I believe a lockoff would have a King, queen and 3 pullouts (queen in LR, full size in second BR & single in LR).
It is a dedicated unit. I picked that because with 4 woman and 1 man the third bathroom is a must.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter