Bed rails

kasey1985

Earning My Ears
My daughter will be sleeping in the bottom bunk and was wondering if there is a railing for the bottom bed? She is still in a crib but too big for a pack-n-play. Has anybody requested one for the bottom bed?? Thanks for the info:)

My daughter will be sleeping in the bottom bunk and was wondering if there is a railing for the bottom bed? She is still in a crib but too big for a pack-n-play. Has anybody requested one for the bottom bed?? Thanks for the info:)

I'm not exactly sure which bed you are referring to. We had a murphy bed that pulled out of the wall and the couch. The couch converts to a twin bed. It is not a regular pull out couch but more like a futon. Is this the bed you are referring to? If so, I have heard of people requesting rails for this bed also. :)

Thanks! When did you request them? Did you just ask your stateroom attendant when you met him/her?

Thanks! When did you request them? Did you just ask your stateroom attendant when you met him/her?

You can request them in advance - or have your TA do it if you used a TA. But it doesn't hurt to also mention to the room steward when you meet him/her onboard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter