Bed rails

ladyv

Mouseketeer
I'm thinking about requesting bed rails for my little one (will be 20 months old) instead of the pack and play. Do they give you 2 of them? Does anyone have a photo of what they look like so I can get a better idea of which to choose?

They will give you as many as you need. They are fairly long. We used them on the daybed for our 16 month old this past May.

You can request one or two bedrails, depending on what you will need. We used them many times when our oldest two kids were small. We just got back from WDW in April and my 2.5 yr old DS slept in the Pack N Play. He wouldn't sleep in one at home, but he was so tired at the end of each day that he would have slept anywhere!

Yes, they give you two. We used them on the pullout couch for two of our boys (2 and 4 yrs old) while the youngest slept in the pack-n-play. Here's a picture of the bedrail in the background - they gave us two but we only used one on the side our 2 yr old was sleeping. This was at Saratoga Springs but we've stayed at the other hotels on-site and the rails were the same. They're fairly tall and long and they clamp down onto the mattress so they're quite snug. They were made by Safety1st.

IMG_7546.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter