Bed rails for toddlers in DVC locations

sgtpet

DIS Veteran
Just curious as to whether or not DVC has bed rails available for toddlers sleeping in beds. They had them on the Disney Cruise last year, I am not sure if they have them at the DVC resorts. If anybody knows it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I requested these at both reservatiion and at check in. Never got them. Called down to request them again and still never got them. Thsi was at BCV. Maybe they were out? Anyway, at AKL the bellhop called for them when he took us up to our room and they brought us up two for each kid very shortly afterwards. They were the side bed rails. A matter of fact, the same ones we have at home. I was impressed cause the bellhop asked us if we needed them. We never had to ask or request. Good luck!

We got them last December at BCV. We did ask at checkin and they didn't show up but a quick call to housekeeping took care of the problem. We also had them at AKL and HH. Turns out they are the same ones that we have at home also. A nice touch of famliarity for the kids. :D

We requested bed rails when we made our ressie at OKW. They were already in the room when we checked in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter