Bed rails at POP?

lyzziesmom

<font color=magenta>Ask me about my short attentio
Does Pop Century have bed rails? If they do, what do you need to do to get a set? I'm not one who's picky about a room or enjoys hassles, so I have never put in a room request. (And I've still always ended up with fabulous rooms & tons of free upgrades!)

In May when we went to POP, my DD who was celebrating her 2nd Bday would not sleep in, or even look at, the portacrib without screaming bloody murder. Even though it is identical to the one she sleeps in at her grammy's house every darn day! So she ended up sleeping with me until she fell asleep & I could move her, which made for one crabby mom after several nights of this.

I'm thinking of having her share a bed with her sister on our Sept. trip, but since she has often played on but never slept in a "real" bed I'm nervous. And there is no way I'm ready to try it out at home - she'd be wandering the house all night and I'm NOT ready for that.

Long story short (or is it too late for that?) I'm hoping bed rails are available at POP and that I can just ask for them when I check in. Anyone's experience would be helpful.

Yes, you can just ask for them on arrival. We actually asked for them at 9:30 p.m. on our first night there and mousekeeping delivered them within 15 minutes. Good thing too, our little lady gets really cranky but they saved us from that with their quick response! Have a magical time!

I'm sure they would have them. We got them for our 2-1/2 year old granddaughter in June at All Star Movies. There was no charge. Just called Housekeeping and asked for them.

We were able to get a set of bedrails around 9pm on our first night at Pop last January with no problems.

Thanks to you all for responding so quickly! This gives me one less thing to lose sleep over. Hmmmm... now must find something else to fret about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter