Bed configs

explorer06

Mouseketeer
Question. For the resorts that have rooms with different bed configurations, can you request (or be guaranteed them) at time of booking? I'd like to get 2 queens and a day bed but I know that at the Boardwalk Inn (which were looking at), we could also just get two queens.

Alternatively, does Disney do rollaways?

Thanks.

Question. For the resorts that have rooms with different bed configurations, can you request (or be guaranteed them) at time of booking? I'd like to get 2 queens and a day bed but I know that at the Boardwalk Inn (which were looking at), we could also just get two queens.

Thanks.

If you have paid for a certain category of bed, then you are guaranteed. For example, if you book the bunk bed rooms at WL or AKL. Since they are a bookable category, that is what you will get. Otherwise, no, you are making a request and it won't be guaranteed. If you have 5 people in your family, then you will received a room that sleeps 5. In your case, the BWI room will most likely be 2 queens and a daybed. If you are a family of 4 and want 2 queens and a daybed because 2 kids won't sleep together, then it is still a request.

Your best bet is to find a resort that has daybeds in all (or most) of the rooms. Your request has the highest chance of being honored.

I haven't stayed at the BWI, so I can't comment on that resort. I don't know about roll away's.

Check out the BWI faq thread. They were all moved to the Resort Community board.

Thanks.

As the pp said, other than specific room types (i.e., bunk bed rooms at the WL & AKL), getting a daybed at a resort that doesn't have them in every room is not guaranteed. With that said, I think I've seen reference to BWI only having 1 or 2 rooms that don't have one, so if that's accurate, I'd say your chances of getting one are better than not. I agree with the pp to check out the BWI FAQ and possibly ask over on that thread as others who go there frequently should be able to answer for sure. As far as rollaways, we've never had the need for one, but you should be able to get one. I know the BC/YC only has daybeds in a limited number of rooms and while parties of 5 are usually given preference for those rooms, sometimes they are not available and a rollaway is provided for the 5th person.

If you need an additional sleeping space because someone will not share a bed, lots of folks bring blow up air mattresses for that purpose. Families o 5 get preference for day bed rooms. After that it is a request that is never guaranteed

Ok. Thanks all. Been over to Bordwalk FAQ as suggested. Seems like standard rooms all have daybeds so we should be good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter